06-10-2011, 01:40 AM #1
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Wicked_is_Boss

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I have pictures of the paypal transactions i sended him he sold me the acc for $23 and i was nice enough to give him $30 more.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paid Through Paypal

How much?: $23 At First Then $30 Today

Did you; Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, He hasn't respond and i don't really care just want my money back.

Other comments: Yes today he posted that he is selling the same account i bought as i sold it to xRush he then said that he didn't mean to post the thread how could u not mean too? Then he changed his name like no one would find him. Then asked Dylan to close the thread. So f*** it i would like my money back as i filed a claim on him on paypal as well.
06-10-2011, 02:36 AM #11
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Shouldnt take long if u know everything u signed up with or the majority.

i just gave them the birthday, original sign in ID and working email, and online ID. is that sufficient info?
24-48 hrs You must login or register to view this content.
06-10-2011, 02:38 AM #12
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KiLLa View Post
i just gave them the birthday, original sign in ID and working email, and online ID. is that sufficient info?
24-48 hrs You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully should be.
06-10-2011, 02:39 AM #13
Hopefully should be.

well ill keep you updated
do you know the sign in ID u changed it to? so i can submit another question as well?
send it in PM if you do
06-10-2011, 04:05 PM #14
AMB
øƒw6K†∆
Sorry to come into the dispute, but they don't handle stolen accounts over their online support, at least didn't with me. You'll have to call them and get it back, takes about 15 minutes.
06-10-2011, 04:25 PM #15
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
well ill keep you updated
do you know the sign in ID u changed it to? so i can submit another question as well?
send it in PM if you do

Originally posted by AMBR View Post
Sorry to come into the dispute, but they don't handle stolen accounts over their online support, at least didn't with me. You'll have to call them and get it back, takes about 15 minutes.

Thanks for the heads up AMBR, Wicked u need to call them to settle this instead of stalling, you could of bin finish so i can close the dispute and everything.
06-10-2011, 04:33 PM #16
Thanks for the heads up AMBR, Wicked u need to call them to settle this instead of stalling, you could of bin finish so i can close the dispute and everything.

ok ill try to call now
06-10-2011, 06:42 PM #17
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
ok ill try to call now

You have 48 hours to get the account back or refund the money.
06-10-2011, 06:44 PM #18
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have 48 hours to get the account back or refund the money.

i send him a PM not to long ago with the new email and temp password please close this thread ill send u proof
06-10-2011, 06:47 PM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

can you confirm that this dispute has been solved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo