06-18-2011, 07:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: XxMattxX
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 4-17-2011

How did you purchase: I payed for premium for a user.

How much?: 10 dollars

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Kept delaying the gameshare of the game he was going to give, so i want the 7 dollars via paypal, since he gave me a gameshare of the cod maps, and agreed to send the rest of money since he could not provide the gameshare, however he has been banned ever since.
06-19-2011, 09:53 PM #29
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by XxMatxX View Post
Could I please please have 3 days I'll get his refund. Just give me 3 days please

Alright you have 3 days.
06-19-2011, 09:59 PM #30
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Alright you have 3 days.

Just contacted a school friend (o-omar-o) hopefully shadow will have the money by tomorrow. If not I'll have to beg someone to pay him for me, or sell something for $7 and then get the seller to pay to his Paypal. Edit: what's his PP Email.
06-19-2011, 10:30 PM #31
Just contacted a school friend (o-omar-o) hopefully shadow will have the money by tomorrow. If not I'll have to beg someone to pay him for me, or sell something for $7 and then get the seller to pay to his Paypal. Edit: what's his PP Email.

[email][email protected][/email]
06-21-2011, 03:32 PM #32
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You still need to refund the PayPal money.
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM #33
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You still need to refund the PayPal money.

Why the **** should I refund this piece of ****ing shit. He scamme people for over $200 am I **** going to refund him!
06-21-2011, 04:01 PM #34
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Why the **** should I refund this piece of ****ing shit. He scamme people for over $200 am I **** going to refund him!

We had an agreement where you had 3 days to refund the user, that does not change. If you refuse you will end up like him.
06-22-2011, 02:56 AM #35
gola
OVER 9000!

Just because he was banned mid-way through a dispute doesn't mean you don't have to refund him, scamming a banned user is still scamming, you could go on to scam others.
06-22-2011, 07:09 AM #36
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by Golagoda View Post
Just because he was banned mid-way through a dispute doesn't mean you don't have to refund him, scamming a banned user is still scamming, you could go on to scam others.

But I didn't friggen scam him!!!
06-22-2011, 09:20 PM #37
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
But I didn't friggen scam him!!!

You have less then an hour to prove that you've refunded the user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo