06-23-2011, 06:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Kylee.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Pictures attatched

When did this happen:Monday 20th June 2011

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Many Times
If yes, What did they say?:-Trying to tease me about the account he scammed off me

Other comments:I want my account asap, the reason i posted this a few days after is because i didnt have the 100 posts required to post this thread

You must login or register to view this content.
06-23-2011, 06:58 PM #2
Kylee.
Banned
ok truth out, i changed your password and email went onto mine to get mine for you, i was trying to figure out what mine was for ages thats why i didn't reply here then i finally gave up, and tried to bluff my way out and when you asked me to refund i went to try the password for your account to give you it back but it was wrong so then i was there for another hour trying to figure out what that password was and i eventually gave up.. i was talking to ENZO in sb pm and as i sent thim this i don't think he read it and went offline.. im sorry,, i would never think of scamming anyone, but when i couldn't find the 2 passwords for the account i didn't know what to do so i tried to bluff my way out but i failed and this rule was put up, is there anyway i can refund you like vbux or something?
06-23-2011, 06:59 PM #3
no i want a 15th prestige level 50 account asap!!
06-23-2011, 07:01 PM #4
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by kamzhardy View Post
no i want a 15th prestige level 50 account asap!!

:wtf:, how am i suppost to get one of these, im not the richest of people yano...
06-23-2011, 07:04 PM #5
i want back what i gave nothing more, nothing less!
06-23-2011, 07:05 PM #6
Kylee.
Banned
i want back what i gave nothing more, nothing less!

well i can't do this im not that rich, it would help if you quoted me so i could see when you post.
06-23-2011, 07:06 PM #7
Originally posted by Kylee. View Post
well i can't do this im not that rich, it would help if you quoted me so i could see when you post.

then why did you think to scam me, you should be able to defend yourself with the same thing in return, not p*ssy out in the middle mate, i aint going to stop till i win, i want back exactly what i gave mate.....
06-23-2011, 07:10 PM #8
Kylee.
Banned
then why did you think to scam me, you should be able to defend yourself with the same thing in return, not p*ssy out in the middle mate, i aint going to stop till i win, i want back exactly what i gave mate.....

I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCAM didn't you read what i said in the first post **** sake, i would never scam anyone, i have always done loads of trades here why would i scam somebody to get a shitty Scammer title and Signature with 11months of being here and 2.1k posts..
06-23-2011, 07:11 PM #9
Originally posted by Kylee. View Post
I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCAM didn't you read what i said in the first post **** sake, i would never scam anyone, i have always done loads of trades here why would i scam somebody to get a shitty Scammer title and Signature with 11months of being here and 2.1k posts..

so get my account back, when you trade you dont change email and password until the other has got the other account, i may have shitty posts and rep, but im honest and respected mate, go away, and get me my 15th prestige level 50 account, or a bloody equivalent or buy me one now!
06-23-2011, 07:20 PM #10
Kylee.
Banned
so get my account back, when you trade you dont change email and password until the other has got the other account, i may have shitty posts and rep, but im honest and respected mate, go away, and get me my 15th prestige level 50 account, or a bloody equivalent or buy me one now!

i can't. and stop sending me VM's or i won't relpy to this dispute and ill get the few shitty infractions

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo