06-30-2011, 06:18 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Bernie2007
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Bernie2007 is the creator of the account

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Swapped accounts

How much?: we swapped accounts

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- After asking Moreton who was the creator of the account I contacted Bernie2007 via VM 3days ago because I forgot the password of the account.

Me:Sup man! I am now the owner of the account called : Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad . I forgot my password and need to change the password ASAP could you please PM the DoB and/or secret answer ?
BernieGaspk i did create it and ill get it back for you send me the email you have for it
Me:You don't need the email bro Just PM me the DoB and the secret answer please
Bernie:sorrry im not going to do that i want my account back lol ill buy it off you for 10$
Me:This account is no longer yours Now it is 14th prestige level 50 with a 7 ratio on black ops you think i'll give it back to you for $10 ? lol Please the account is no longer yours why wouldn't you give me the DoB you don't need it
Bernie:dude you are aware i do know the dob and secret answer therefore i call sony and its mine again

After all of this I remembered what was my password so I didn't need Bernie's help anymore I was just hoping that he wouldn't use the DoB and secret answer to get it back... and obviously he did call sony because one day after our discussion via VM me and Moreton got ban from PSN which is possible only if someone complain to SONY by calling them.

He clearly said that he knows the DoB and secret answer and he didn't gave these 2 infos while he sold/traded the account to Vince who sold/traded to moreton.

The mod who will take care of this matter can view the whole discussion on my and Bernie2007's profile and see that Bernie said he had the DoB and secret answer...

The whole story : I swapped my account for Moreton's who got it from Vince who got it from Bernie2007. So the creator of the account is Bernie2007 and after asking Moreton and Vince they both said that they didn't know the DoB and secret answer obviously Bernie2007 is the only one who knows these 2 important things..

The name of the account I got from Moreton is Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad, It seems like Bernie2007 was the first owner then Vince got it and finally Moreton, the person with who I traded was Moreton .

The problem is that when I swapped account with Moreton he said that the DoB and secrect answer weren't available and I asked Vince ( the second owner ) he said that Bernie2007 didn't give the DoB and secrect answer...

Yesterday, I went to play Black Ops on my PS3 and I got a message saying the email and/or password have been changed ( for Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad ) and I tried to use my other users and it always says you cannot use PSN with this account. I called SONY and they said that I got a one month ban for unauthorized access to a third person's account or hacking...

I first contacted Moreton since I traded with him and he also got ban for one month I don't know if Vince as well but both Moreton and Vince agreed with me accusing Bernie2007.

I think he just didn't give the DoB and secret answer in order to get it back after getting some benefits . In this matter me and Moreton got our PS3s banned from PSN for onemonth & I lost my Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad account, all I ask for is to get it back and the person I am accusing of scammin gis Bernie2007 Moreton & Vince are involved but not directly they didn't do anything to scam me.. they were the owners of the account created by Bernie2007 .
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 06-30-2011 at 06:33 PM.
06-30-2011, 06:31 PM #2
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Vince
I do not know the DoB or security question/answer. I bought it off of him, then sold it off again. I havent heard from or seen the account since. I was never given the DoB or security answer when i received the account, so i just sold it off for a lower prestige, legit account. From there, Bernie said he wanted it back and i told him to contact Moreton or whoever owns it now.
Also, from another source, Legaljuana, Bernie has sold the account off before, then recovered it again. The exact same account. I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Know that I involved you for proof I am not accusing you bro :y: I was in the SB when Legaljuana said that.
06-30-2011, 06:45 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
06-30-2011, 06:56 PM #4
It was just the same process for me. Me and Vince traded successfully :y: but there was no DOB, because he never got it off bernie. I did not have any idea of the DOB therefore it couldnt have been me.
I called sony and they said that the person who complained was infact in North America. Which I am not, Im in United Kingdom.

I have been banned for 30 days for this and im really pissed off. 200£ down the drain if you ask me.

Bernie, this is a 'SLY' thing you have done, and I hope this gets resolved and you call SONY and drop the charges or some sh!t if you can do that.

PLEASE!!!
06-30-2011, 07:28 PM #5
Originally posted by Vince
Bernie is from North America as am I. He is the only one with the console ID the account was made on, the DOB and Security answer. I had bought the account from him, and was still owing him $20 which he is now not getting because he has recovered it. This also explains why he stopped contacting me about this whole ordeal.

I really hope he gets in touch and somehow cancels the ban or something lol, PSN is good for when im bored, especially playing online with my friends.
06-30-2011, 07:31 PM #6
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Moreton View Post
I really hope he gets in touch and somehow cancels the ban or something lol, PSN is good for when im bored, especially playing online with my friends.

And me losing my account u don't care ??? /facepalm
06-30-2011, 07:37 PM #7
Originally posted by Blowlist. View Post
And me losing my account u don't care ??? /facepalm

Where did I say that? And if you implying that; read my first post 'Bernie, this is a 'SLY' thing you have done, and I hope this gets resolved '.
In other words, to give it back
06-30-2011, 07:51 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Thank you Vince and Moreton for your posts. But please only post again if requested to. Let's wait for Bernie2007 to reply.
06-30-2011, 08:40 PM #9
1st of all you have absolutely no proof the account is in my possesion you have a hunch just cause i knew the dob and secret answer i cant reverse the ban i am on a call with sony rite now to see if i can help with it and i cant but you have almost no proof i took it back i dont want to be banned on here i like it here

so i dont know what to say
07-01-2011, 12:07 AM #10
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by bernie2007 View Post
1st of all you have absolutely no proof the account is in my possesion you have a hunch just cause i knew the dob and secret answer i cant reverse the ban i am on a call with sony rite now to see if i can help with it and i cant but you have almost no proof i took it back i dont want to be banned on here i like it here

so i dont know what to say

The only persons who ever got on Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad are : You, Vince then Moreton and me to finish... You never gave DoB and secret answer to Vince so when he sold it to Moreton he wasn't able to provide anything and therefore Moreton wasn't able to give me anything because you lied to Vince saying you do not have the DoB and secret answer... If it is not you who got it back who is it ? you are the only person to know these 2 infos... Also I would like to say that I never got any problem and once you said you could get it back whenever you want, the email and password have been changed.... After reading you next reply I will ask you something that could solve everything :y:
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 07-01-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo