07-08-2011, 02:35 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Diezel
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: His thread

When did this happen: 3 days - Today

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $14 from one PayPal and $4 from another

Did you;
- Buy? Yesh
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They aren't taking no more payments the kicked me from the party on PSN

Other comments: I have asked many times for my money back and he hasn't gave me it. One day there was a electrical failure then the next he doesn't reply. Apparently 'Clans' are trying to hack him so he isn't taking no more payments. I sent him a message on PSN saying refund me and he said (spoke) back that ^^ then kicked me. All I want is my $18 back.

P.S. I have been scammed twice in 1 week? So many, sad, low life, cold people out there.
07-10-2011, 01:01 AM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Diezel View Post
ill just block my money out if thats ok .

PM me a unedited picture of the paypal history. Do not block or edit anything.
07-10-2011, 01:44 AM #21
Diezel
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
PM me a unedited picture of the paypal history. Do not block or edit anything.

here you go
07-10-2011, 01:55 AM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
here you go

I can see the $4 from ultimate Playa on the transaction history... Meaning you are not showing the PayPal that I requested... And you still cut of the top right above the $4 so I can't see anything over there. Which again means that you are hiding something.

The timeline stands. You have now less then 18 hours to refund the $18. If you fail to do so you will be infracted and permanently banned.
07-10-2011, 02:36 AM #23
Diezel
Banned
******************removed****************
sorry
Last edited by Diezel ; 07-10-2011 at 04:14 AM.
07-10-2011, 02:42 AM #24
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i aint hidin nuthinn , idrgaf F UU C KK you foxkaz! and F UUUCCKK YOU ULTIMATE LIAR BOTH OF YALL CAN SMD ASSHOLES

Watch your language.

If you have nothing to hide then you can PM (As in personal message) me the details to the [email][email protected][/email] PayPal so I can check the transaction history my self since you're not showing it.
07-10-2011, 02:52 AM #25
Diezel
Banned
U must be stupid as hell if you think ima give you the password to sumthn thats linked to my moms bank acc , get on ps3 ill inv u to a chat and show u it .....and only u
07-10-2011, 03:05 AM #26
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
U must be stupid as hell if you think ima give you the password to sumthn thats linked to my moms bank acc , get on ps3 ill inv u to a chat and show u it .....and only u

I do not have access to my PS3 now. Since you refuse to show me the transaction history of the PayPal account I request, you have less then 17 hours to refund.
07-10-2011, 03:09 AM #27
Diezel
Banned
*********removed**************
Last edited by Diezel ; 07-10-2011 at 04:13 AM.
07-10-2011, 04:19 AM #28
Diezel
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Watch your language.

If you have nothing to hide then you can PM (As in personal message) me the details to the [email][email protected][/email] PayPal so I can check the transaction history my self since you're not showing it.

SORRY FOX i thought i was showing you the transactiion history the whole time .......
honestly sorry for cussin , just hate to be frowned apon .. especially when im innocent , i looked up on google how to screen shot , pressed (FN and PRTSC) HERE You Go,
My Transaction History
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9990[/ATTACH]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo