07-12-2011, 02:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xHaZe-TriiKz and -STR8Bang-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I'll pm a MOD if they wish.

When did this happen: about 2 weeks ago

How did you purchase: he was suppose to be ranking my new account up.but he instead, went on for the gameshares

How much? 900k vbux

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes, they said they would rank me up but instead he only went on the account for the gameshares..
If yes, What did they say?:- he never updated me/told me he downloaded BF1943

Other comments: they were suppose to be ranking me up, but now He just went on for the gameshares and never ranked up my account anymore No and never talked to me/updated me any more

I either want 1 mill vbux or them to deactivate the account.
Mods, all I can say is that this account was my main and I never sold any gameshares for it and now I checked, and there were 3 Slots taken! :(
07-12-2011, 03:56 AM #11
Originally posted by STR8Bang
which i never received point blank i tried helping you but i couldnt as i said i had other ppl accounts i was doing THAT PAID

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

like i said i was doing ppl who paid me first or deal was just word of mouth know you tell me if someone paid you to do something for them and another person they would pay you after you finished who would you do first? common sense
s.n i did tell you that i couldn't do it for you at a point we can go on and on about this to make my life and yours easier when i get my ps3 i will check and if i did i apologize scamming is not my thing even for a petty game that i dont even play

Originally posted by TriiKz View Post
So wait one second. You say 900k vBux? u didn't pay me SHIT!
how the hell can i get a gameshare if i deleted your account?

u sent this message to me:

Bro are you going to level up my account?!
.... If you're not the. I guess I'm giving the 800k vbux to someone else.....

U didn't pay me any vbux!
When i got that message, i deleted ur acc since u said u were gonna pay someone else.

I still leveled u up like 10 times though before my ps3 went asshole but once it was fixed i deleted ur account.
And why would i take BF1943? i don't even like the battlefield series -.-

EDIT:

you said u'll pay me once i finished ranking up your account. i didnt finish so THAT MEANS u didn't pay me yet!-.-
which means i never got 900k vbux from u.

Okay, thanks for admitting :y: now all we need now is to hear from xHaze trikz. Str8, I'll tell the mods to not take action on you, I can wait until you're ls3 gets back.... I'm just waiting for trikz to admit it No
07-12-2011, 04:09 AM #12
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
Originally posted by .AcidHavoc View Post
Okay, thanks for admitting :y: now all we need now is to hear from xHaze trikz. Str8, I'll tell the mods to not take action on you, I can wait until you're ls3 gets back.... I'm just waiting for trikz to admit it No

thanks and sorry for all the trouble if i had enough time i would of did it for you sorry again Cool Man (aka Tustin) never thought i would be in one of these's lol i dont like ppl who scam thats wrong
07-12-2011, 05:34 AM #13

So, what do you want me to admit?
Yes I did play on your account got you leveled like 5-10 times and i know i was supposed to prestige u to three but I couldn't. And if someone downloads a game or add-on from ones account and delrtes te account, the game-share wouldn't work anymore.

What i'm tryin to say is even if i did download a game or add-on from your account the gameshare would give u back +1 slot since i deleted ur account from my ps3. correct me if i'm wrong.

PS, i had no intention on scamming you, i just wanted to level u up since u were gonna pay me vBux(even though 1 mil isn't even enough for 2 prestiges-.-) anyways,

i'm sorry if i did scam you. i'd take the infraction if you want me to get banned but still i'm sorry
07-12-2011, 10:22 AM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
So, what do you want me to admit?
Yes I did play on your account got you leveled like 5-10 times and i know i was supposed to prestige u to three but I couldn't. And if someone downloads a game or add-on from ones account and delrtes te account, the game-share wouldn't work anymore.

What i'm tryin to say is even if i did download a game or add-on from your account the gameshare would give u back +1 slot since i deleted ur account from my ps3. correct me if i'm wrong.

PS, i had no intention on scamming you, i just wanted to level u up since u were gonna pay me vBux(even though 1 mil isn't even enough for 2 prestiges-.-) anyways,

i'm sorry if i did scam you. i'd take the infraction if you want me to get banned but still i'm sorry

So you admit you downloaded stuff from the account without permissions? Also maybe you should read this:
Originally posted by another user
Also note that deleting a profile via the XMB from a PS3 doesnt automatically deactivate it under the PSN account associated to that profile. It has to be "manually" deactivated from the account management page in order to free one of those 5 activations.

- You must login or register to view this content.
07-12-2011, 07:25 PM #15
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you admit you downloaded stuff from the account without permissions? Also maybe you should read this:

Oh. should i ask for his information again and deactivate it?
I never knew the slot will come off only if u deactive it :(
07-12-2011, 09:04 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Would the dispute been solved if he deactivates his account from his PS3 system?
07-12-2011, 09:13 PM #17
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Would the dispute been solved if he deactivates his account from his PS3 system?

Yes.... But I want you to kinda teach them a lesson to not do that again.
07-12-2011, 09:18 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Being on the edge to an permanent ban might be enough of a lesson. Unless you had something else in mind you should PM him your info so he can deactivate the PS3 system from your account. Thanks for making the dispute go so smooth guys, rare sight these days. Winky Winky
07-14-2011, 12:14 AM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Oh. should i ask for his information again and deactivate it?
I never knew the slot will come off only if u deactive it :(

You guys sorted this out yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo