07-12-2011, 02:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xHaZe-TriiKz and -STR8Bang-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I'll pm a MOD if they wish.

When did this happen: about 2 weeks ago

How did you purchase: he was suppose to be ranking my new account up.but he instead, went on for the gameshares

How much? 900k vbux

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes, they said they would rank me up but instead he only went on the account for the gameshares..
If yes, What did they say?:- he never updated me/told me he downloaded BF1943

Other comments: they were suppose to be ranking me up, but now He just went on for the gameshares and never ranked up my account anymore No and never talked to me/updated me any more

I either want 1 mill vbux or them to deactivate the account.
Mods, all I can say is that this account was my main and I never sold any gameshares for it and now I checked, and there were 3 Slots taken! :(
07-31-2011, 02:41 AM #47
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
Originally posted by .AcidHavoc View Post
STR8BANG-Either give ^me 1.1 mill vbux because I can NO LONGER TRUST YOU TO DEACTIVATE or Get a ban.

-Dave- - I can no longer trust him and that's why I'm not sending his info. I've already deleted his VMs he posted on my wall since it's considered flaming ^me No

IM not sending you shit I don't have to give you my vbuxs do what you do I dont care and to Dave like you said I don't have to give him nothing ban me i'll be back to restore my name I need to get back ranking up the rest of my customers

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dave
You're a scammer and you're trying to make me out to be the guilty party. Please remember you're on a borderline ban for your scamming activities I'm trying to find a solution that's best for all of us.

I'm waiting for Havoc to post what he would like to happen from here. It's not for me to decide as it was him who was scammed.

STR8BANG-Either give ^me 1.1 mill vbux because I can NO LONGER TRUST YOU TO DEACTIVATE or Get a ban.

-Dave- - I can no longer trust him and that's why I'm not sending his info. I've already deleted his VMs he posted on my wall since it's considered flaming ^me No

You can no longer trust me you didnt give me a chance to deactivate the account
07-31-2011, 03:25 AM #48
What makes Me want to trust you? You're A scammer, You didn't ask to download, you obviously hate ^me and I I hve you my details I'm pretty sure you'll do something like spend $$ on my account, and you have an accused SCAMMER usertitle.
No
07-31-2011, 03:50 AM #49
-STR8Bang-
You're a scammer and you're trying to make me out to be the guilty party. Please remember you're on a borderline ban for your scamming activities I'm trying to find a solution that's best for all of us.

I'm waiting for Havoc to post what he would like to happen from here. It's not for me to decide as it was him who was scammed.

What makes Me want to trust you? You're A scammer, You didn't ask to download, you obviously hate ^me and I I hve you my details I'm pretty sure you'll do something like spend $$ on my account, and you have an accused SCAMMER usertitle.
No

Hate is a awful word I dislike you for not resolving this the first time when you said you will give me your info to deactivate the account I didn't lie and say I didn't do it I've been honest the whole time I know it was wrong on my part as I apologize for what I did

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

No

Just give me this chance to proof to you i never ment for this to happen IM not like the other dude who lied I would appericate it if you would
08-01-2011, 06:48 AM #50
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by STR8Bang
IM not sending you shit I don't have to give you my vbuxs do what you do I dont care and to Dave like you said I don't have to give him nothing ban me i'll be back to restore my name I need to get back ranking up the rest of my customers

Is this you telling me you won't give the 1.1 mil vbux and you would like me to ban you for scamming instead?
08-01-2011, 02:19 PM #51
-STR8Bang-
Is this you telling me you won't give the 1.1 mil vbux and you would like me to ban you for scamming instead?

I don't have that much now
08-01-2011, 04:22 PM #52
Jake
One Man Army
I don't have that much now

Havoc would you be happy if you gave you what he has now?
08-01-2011, 06:36 PM #53
-STR8Bang-
Havoc would you be happy if you gave you what he has now?

i have 366k im waiting to see if win from the vbookie
08-01-2011, 06:41 PM #54
Jake
One Man Army
i have 366k im waiting to see if win from the vbookie

You can send that to him now as a start.
08-01-2011, 06:48 PM #55
-STR8Bang-
You can send that to him now as a start.

ok i sent him the vbuxs will send the rest when i get it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo