07-24-2011, 11:09 PM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Webby- or Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I checked my account on qriocity.com and i saw someone activated my account on their ps3. I then checked to see if there was any purchases and someone bought the Escalation Map Pack. They both knew my account details so they are the only ones who could have done this. I dont know which one did it. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/23/11

How did you purchase: I didnt.

How much?: They Wasted $14.99 on my PSN Account.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Neither
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i Didnt.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt Contact about this problem.

Other comments:
I want the Person who Activated my account on their PS3 to Deactivate it and to Refund me my $14.99 that they wasted.
07-25-2011, 01:25 AM #11
Webby
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
According to Qriocity. On 7/23/11. Doesnt say what time, just the date.

read ^^^^^^^
just quoting so you know Winky Winky
07-25-2011, 01:33 AM #12
Originally posted by Webby
read ^^^^^^^
just quoting so you know Winky Winky

Webby can confirm I wasnt on for most of the day. Only in the morning and just got back home moments ago.
07-25-2011, 01:42 AM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 039
;3569078']Webby can confirm I wasnt on for most of the day. Only in the morning and just got back home moments ago.

I have added NGU_Premium_Dan to the dispute and contacted him. You do understand that this is till your responsibility since PedoPenguin never directly dealt with him but with you.
07-25-2011, 01:51 AM #14
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I have added NGU_Premium_Dan to the dispute and contacted him. You do understand that this is till your responsibility since PedoPenguin never directly dealt with him but with you.

I understand, but if I show you my data/downloads and shit and he admits to being on pedo's account, am I out of this??? Or will I be stuck paying $15 for something I never done if he denies?
07-25-2011, 01:58 AM #15
Webby
Samurai Poster

can you remove my name now as you guys know its wasnt me?
if you cant thats fine :y:
07-25-2011, 02:04 AM #16
these guys need to respond faster...Is there a way the admins/mods can view deleted PM's?
07-25-2011, 02:08 AM #17
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Webby
can you remove my name now as you guys know its wasnt me?
if you cant thats fine :y:

You are now longer active in this dispute.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Originally posted by 039
;3569218']these guys need to respond faster...Is there a way the admins/mods can view deleted PM's?

Only administrators can view PMs. Not sure about deleted PMs though. If you got any PMs that will aid this dispute I suggest you take a picture of it and post them here.
07-25-2011, 02:14 AM #18
You are now longer active in this dispute.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Only administrators can view PMs. Not sure about deleted PMs though. If you got any PMs that will aid this dispute I suggest you take a picture of it and post them here.

they were deleted as I ran out of space and didn't think I'd need it. Can you guys look at NGU_PREMIUM_DAN's PM's
07-25-2011, 02:38 AM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 039
;3569263']they were deleted as I ran out of space and didn't think I'd need it. Can you guys look at NGU_PREMIUM_DAN's PM's

First we need to see what NGU_PREMIUM_DAN have to say. But to be safe I got an admin to check out any PMs between you two. There are non... Both of you deleted them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo