07-24-2011, 11:09 PM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Webby- or Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I checked my account on qriocity.com and i saw someone activated my account on their ps3. I then checked to see if there was any purchases and someone bought the Escalation Map Pack. They both knew my account details so they are the only ones who could have done this. I dont know which one did it. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 7/23/11

How did you purchase: I didnt.

How much?: They Wasted $14.99 on my PSN Account.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Neither
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i Didnt.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt Contact about this problem.

Other comments:
I want the Person who Activated my account on their PS3 to Deactivate it and to Refund me my $14.99 that they wasted.
07-25-2011, 03:51 AM #29
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by 039
;3569617']Ok. Can you show me how someone downloaded the maps?

What do you mean can i show you? You can see the pics from the my original post showing someone activated my account on their ps3 and a someone spent $14.99 on the 23rd. If you want, i can take a screen shot of where it says it was for the escalation Map Pack.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by AyeeLG ; 07-25-2011 at 03:54 AM.
07-25-2011, 03:53 AM #30
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
What do you mean can i show you? You can see the pics from the my original post showing someone activated my account on their ps3 and a someone spent $14.99 on the 23rd. If you want, i can take a screen shot of where it says it was for the escalation Map Pack.

Sorry I didn't see that. Better call up Sony and tell them to disable that PS3. Tell them what happened and they'll ban that console.
07-25-2011, 03:56 AM #31
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by 039
;3569637']Sorry I didn't see that. Better call up Sony and tell them to disable that PS3. Tell them what happened and they'll ban that console.

If i call sony and tell em, i dont want them to end up banning Webby as well since my account is on his Ps3 As well. I dont want to take that risk.
07-25-2011, 04:02 AM #32
Tell him to take it off for a day or two. Or have him give you his IP address and tell them that's ur IP for ur 2nd home...
07-25-2011, 04:21 AM #33
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by 039
;3569666']Tell him to take it off for a day or two. Or have him give you his IP address and tell them that's ur IP for ur 2nd home...

Across the world? Member he is in the UK. Plus, ive still lost $15..
07-25-2011, 04:39 AM #34
Resolved. Pedo can confirm.
07-25-2011, 04:48 AM #35
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Waffles and I have found an agreement for the situation but i still think it may have been NGU_Premium_Dan. So before we get this Dispute closed. Can we have him talk in here cuss if it was him and he doesnt refund. I would like him to be banned or atleast get the scammer bar under his username cuss he cant be trusted.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Yes please provide picture proof with your handwritten username and date included.

So you can see.
07-25-2011, 10:04 AM #36
i havent i will send you my account info and you can see that i have nothing downloaded just pm me and i will send you them but im going out now

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
Okay, i Had forgotten that you were from the UK. So that pretty much eliminates you from this Dispute. So It had to be Waffles.

Im from the UK too i live in North East England so it again definatley cant be me so u can elimanate me too
07-25-2011, 02:52 PM #37
Originally posted by Dan View Post
i havent i will send you my account info and you can see that i have nothing downloaded just pm me and i will send you them but im going out now

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Im from the UK too i live in North East England so it again definatley cant be me so u can elimanate me too

bullshit .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo