Post: Scammed by bluewaphle - full proof provided (videos)
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM #1
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: bLuEwApHLe
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

Thanks to -Dare Devil- for this.
You must login or register to view this content.
bLuEWapHLe Denies that he is the owner of it.

When did this happen: August 22nd 2011 , 3PM EST

How did you purchase: I purchased with $90 USD through Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you; BUY
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: NO He has blocked me from everything
If yes, What did they say?: N/A
Last edited by Conserved ; 08-23-2011 at 01:20 AM.
08-23-2011, 12:24 AM #11
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
I've never heard so much bull in one sentence, give up stop trying to save yourself. This is a full video of everything that happened, Once the admins go over this dispute, they will give you your penelty

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Just so you know, I've also contacted FBI Fraud Dection Unit. You will receive Fraud charges if your found guilty.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Money has been refunded by bLuEWapHLe , Although, I still think he should receive some sort of consequence for this attempt at scamming.
08-23-2011, 12:37 AM #12
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by conserved View Post
i've never heard so much bull in one sentence, give up stop trying to save yourself. This is a full video of everything that happened, once the admins go over this dispute, they will give you your penelty

---------- post added at 08:53 pm ---------- previous post was at 07:44 pm ----------

just so you know, i've also contacted fbi fraud dection unit. You will receive fraud charges if your found guilty.

---------- post added at 09:54 pm ---------- previous post was at 08:53 pm ----------

money has been refunded by bluewaphle , although, i still think he should receive some sort of consequence for this attempt at scamming.

i never did anything!!! Omfg!!! I can make a liveshow selling you the account right now! Omfg! I am legit! How you want me to show you!!!!
08-23-2011, 12:38 AM #13
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
So your saying my friend refunded me the money? LOl enough with your lieng.
08-23-2011, 12:41 AM #14
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by Conserved View Post
So your saying my friend refunded me the money? LOl enough with your lieng.

I don't know what are you doing with your friend or not. I am saying.. I still have the account for sale.. If you are still interested.. We can still do the transaction and THIS TIME I WILL RECORD AND YOU WILL RECORD MY USERNAME ON AIM AND YOU WILL POST YOURS AND YOU WILL RECORD ME TALKING TO YOU ON AIM and THE USERNAME ON AIM. I CAN EVEN SEND YOU THE ACCOUNT FIRST!

If you are still interested though.
08-23-2011, 12:44 AM #15
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
No, I don't wanna get scammed again. Your getting banned.
08-23-2011, 12:45 AM #16
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
No, I don't wanna get scammed again. Your getting banned.

I never scammed you! And you didn't read what I said? I WILL SEND THE ACCOUNT FIRST so you believe me I am not a SCAMMER!
08-23-2011, 12:46 AM #17
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Why don't you add me on aim then? and all you will do is hack teh account back after.
08-23-2011, 12:47 AM #18
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Why don't you add me on aim then? and all you will do is hack teh account back after.

How can someone hack a account on gamebattles? Its impossible if you change the email and password. I will be recording though.
08-23-2011, 12:53 AM #19
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Even if you go first I am not taking the account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo