08-30-2011, 03:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: 556334-k9

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Last night / Today How did you

purchase: Paypal How much?: $40

Did you; - Buy? x - Sell? - Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Nope

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I bought this account off him last month I tryed to log onto it this morning and I couldn't:argh:, I didnt check my emails for the past few days so I didnt know he had tryed to recover it untill I looked this morning.
I dont cear what I get back the account or money. Just make it fast please.

Thanks
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-30-2011 at 04:06 PM.
08-30-2011, 03:56 PM #2
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
1.) I did not scam him second I don't have the funds to repay you
2.) I got this account from the user who got banned recently called "mr.puffs". You must login or register to view this content.
3.) you are a complete liar, because you sold this account a while back, You must login or register to view this content.
4.) I would not scam someone the same way that I got scammed, You must login or register to view this content.

Mod if anymore info is needed I will get you that
Last edited by MrFox ; 08-30-2011 at 04:06 PM.
08-30-2011, 04:06 PM #3
Originally posted by K9 View Post
Hey I understand what happened currently I don't have the funds to repay you, I got this account from the user who got banned recently called mr.puffs.
Second you must be lieing because you sold this account a while back, You must login or register to view this content.
Also I got 35 dollars us not in your currency.
Don't lie you sold that account to someone else...
I am not taking the fault

Yes I did sell it, but the guy didnt pay me, want proof? Here's the view of my paypal. BTW Charlotte Is my e-whore paypal. This is all my transactions from this past month. You must login or register to view this content.
08-30-2011, 04:08 PM #4
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
On your thread it said sold please close, that is enough evidence for me to win, if you did not get it sold you would not say "close I sold it"
Either way you aren't getting one cent out of me. Mr Puffs was the original owner and he got banned, second you did sell it so stop lieing.
08-30-2011, 04:12 PM #5
On your thread it said sold please close, that is enough evidence for me to win, if you did not get it sold you would not say "close I sold it"
Either way you aren't getting one cent out of me. Mr Puffs was the original owner and he got banned, second you did sell it so stop lieing.
I sold it ok then seeing as you cant delete anything from a paypal transaction history, its the same as trying to hide a paper trail its impossable, so it looks like your going to get banned then.
08-30-2011, 04:16 PM #6
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
its also really easy to have another paypal account and he could of gave you a psn card or ms points etc.
Last edited by MrFox ; 08-30-2011 at 04:20 PM.
08-30-2011, 04:17 PM #7
its also really east to have another paypal account and he could of gave you a psn card or ms points etc.

Why would I honstly take anything of that if you can read it it says i sold it for $40 which never went through, he said he changed his mind at the end.
08-30-2011, 04:19 PM #8
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
complete liar

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

mod "I sold it for $40 on a differnt websitee"
that was his last post

purchase: Paypal How much?: $40

thats a lie I got 38 from him.

Mod why does he keep lieing?
Last edited by MrFox ; 08-30-2011 at 04:23 PM.
08-30-2011, 04:21 PM #9
Google how much is £25 in USD? Its $40.
08-30-2011, 04:25 PM #10
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
I am done talking to you I need a mod here...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo