08-30-2011, 03:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: 556334-k9

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Last night / Today How did you

purchase: Paypal How much?: $40

Did you; - Buy? x - Sell? - Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Nope

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I bought this account off him last month I tryed to log onto it this morning and I couldn't:argh:, I didnt check my emails for the past few days so I didnt know he had tryed to recover it untill I looked this morning.
I dont cear what I get back the account or money. Just make it fast please.

Thanks
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-30-2011 at 04:06 PM.
08-30-2011, 04:40 PM #20
D
Originally posted by k9 View Post
if mr.puffs is the original owner is he the ability to take it back whenever he wants by calling ms.
I took it off right away facebook, i had no use for that account, as well drackos he admits to selling it on the thread

now he is insulting me with his pic ngudick.png

do you understand that the deal didnt go through there was pics of my paypal, everyhting that went into my paypal is show nothing else
08-30-2011, 04:43 PM #21
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
You must login or register to view this content.

drackos he sold this account a while back he obviously left the account on his xbox, now he is trying to frame me.

Check the last post on that thread as well.
08-30-2011, 04:44 PM #22
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Alright I'm not quite following...summarize exactly whats going on.

Ok he sold me an account last month I didnt want the account so I was going to sell it, the deal didnt go through because he changed his mind and such so K9 said I sold it lardy lardy da so I posted a pic of my paypal showing everything that went into my paypal and everything that went out. now hes saying he took the alt email address off the account when he didn't and I did get an email through about a recovery being submitted and so forth. I do have my old email address on there ([email protected]) but I cant remeber the password for it, so now im using a differnt one. Which is linked to that one (not password wise it sends all my emails from that account to my private one)
08-30-2011, 04:48 PM #23
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
You keeping lieing as you go. the email registered with the account when i GAVE IT TO you was [email][email protected][/email]
So now he is lieing about the email as well. Also you could of easily sold it for ms points psn cards or have another paypal.
You sold it you even admitted that on your thread stop.
And yes Mr.Puffs was the org owner but I think in this case its him being a liar...
and trying to lie his way through winning this dispute
08-30-2011, 04:51 PM #24
Originally posted by K9 View Post
You keeping lieing as you go. the email registered with the account when i GAVE IT TO you was [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
So now he is lieing about the email as well. Also you could of easily sold it for ms points psn cards or have another paypal.
You sold it you even admitted that on your thread stop.
And yes Mr.Puffs was the org owner but I think in this case its him being a liar...
and trying to lie his way through winning this dispute

One I dont have a ps3 seeing as i sold it to put more money towards my new laptop. and 2 I dont need msp's I can buy them my self seeing as i work.
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM #25
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
Yes, but you can also have multiple paypal accounts that you are not telling us about. You will obviously not admit to them but your thread saying I sold for 40 dollars says it all
08-30-2011, 05:13 PM #26
Originally posted by K9 View Post
Yes, but you can also have multiple paypal accounts that you are not telling us about. You will obviously not admit to them but your thread saying I sold for 40 dollars says it all

What are you on your so messed up I never sold it you've seen my paypal and this is my e-whore one.

check my paypal. its eveything that has gone in and out of my paypal. Ill even post a pic of my e-whore paypal so that you can even rule that out. and why would I make more than 2 paypals thats a waste of time I have a life. im not like some people. the blanked out name is mine, anything else is pedos i've ripped off. You must login or register to view this content.

Alright I'm not quite following...summarize exactly whats going on.

Just keeping you in the loop

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

oh thank the lord for me helping people out, heres the uneditied version of how to change your gamertag for free tut soo I remeber you saying to me that your email address was this one I belive cryptic

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-30-2011 at 05:17 PM.
08-30-2011, 05:20 PM #27
But you guys don't know for sure that it isn't Mr. Puffs?
08-30-2011, 06:56 PM #28
But you guys don't know for sure that it isn't Mr. Puffs?

If you look at the email [email][email protected][/email] he addmited to me in SBPM that its his email address and if you look at the first page of this dispute he says he took it off, also if he claims that to be mine It cant be im from the uk and I cant make .ca email's.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Ok I'm opening a dispute on paypal now.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Ok this is legit bs I've tryed to make a dispute but he made me send it as a gift, this is pathetic, theres enough proof for him to get banned. please SORT THIS OUT.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo