09-12-2011, 12:07 PM #1
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: oiuyu8iokjhyuik
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: see other comment at bottom

When did this happen: within last week

How did you purchase: Trophy Trade

How much?: 2 plats 4 plat

Did you;
- [s]Buy?[/s]
- [s]Sell?[/s]
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- i aske him to sync so i could see proof he had done it. also when trophies are done online, i believe they automatically sync.

no% increase on my account. (i can give a mod my psn to check)

i have sync'd wet to his account already, see here: You must login or register to view this content.
Other comments:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11874[/ATTACH]
09-24-2011, 03:48 PM #20
sure why not? skoiler has it atm ill get it from him soon

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

and if i give the account can we call it even?
09-24-2011, 04:20 PM #21
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by oiuyu8iokjhyuik View Post
ok well gimme about 4 more days to finish gta

Have you even started with GTA..? Please give some explanation on all this.
09-24-2011, 04:25 PM #22
listen i started gta then i said to myself that im going to quit ps3 beacause i was fed up but i was working on gta...i just synced gta to hollow because he is a friend of mine since i was about to delete all my users anyways...i still have got spare parts tho....better than nuthing so why dont i sync spare parts and give you my account and calll it even!
09-24-2011, 09:51 PM #23
-J-
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Have you even started with GTA..? Please give some explanation on all this.

listen i started gta then i said to myself that im going to quit ps3 beacause i was fed up but i was working on gta...i just synced gta to hollow because he is a friend of mine since i was about to delete all my users anyways...i still have got spare parts tho....better than nuthing so why dont i sync spare parts and give you my account and calll it even!

foxy, he has spare parts ready 2 sync and has syncd gta to hollows account (what he had done)

EDIT: just noticed he sold julian my spare parts plat!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

i have agreed a deal in which the outcome of this will be decided by: 09/28/11 @ 12.00 midday GMT

if i do not have GTA offline done by then, foxy please feel free to do what you like with this self confessed scammer
Last edited by -J- ; 09-24-2011 at 09:23 PM.
09-24-2011, 11:41 PM #24
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have until 09/28/11 @ 12.00 midday GMT to have his GTA offline trophies. I simply could not care less about you saying you are done with PS3.

You made a deal, and you can't just suddenly decide not to do it. Does the result of your poor judgement and laziness sound fair for the_noob?
09-25-2011, 12:36 AM #25
-J-
You have until 09/28/11 @ 12.00 midday GMT to have his GTA offline trophies. I simply could not care less about you saying you are done with PS3.

You made a deal, and you can't just suddenly decide not to do it. Does the result of your poor judgement and laziness sound fair for the_noob?

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

after what happened here, i think ill pass on getting gta offline:

You must login or register to view this content.

just ban him please
09-25-2011, 12:38 AM #26
**** you i dont give a shit band me....kiss my ass while at it
09-25-2011, 01:10 AM #27
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned for scamming.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo