09-16-2011, 06:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Havoc69
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I can screen shot more of our conversation if needed...But heres just a few...
Him saying 10million and he'll let me use the account

Here is him sending the info after I sent him the 10 million vbux...

When did this happen:
A little over a week ago that I noticed he changed the information on me.

How did you purchase:
Through PMing him and vbux.

How much?:
10 Million Vbux. And if you look at his profile you can see he spent a few million of it too.

Did you;
- Buy? I gave him 10 million vbux to let me share the account with him. It was a lifetime MegaUpload account, and he said if he ever change the info on me he will always send me a message of the new information.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, I have through PM's and posted on his profile. He hasn't replied to me at all.
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing, he won't reply.

Other comments:

I think what he did was, he change the information on the Megaupload Account and then sold the account to someone else. But when he did this he didn't give me my Vbux back. I would just like my 10million vbux back, so I can use it for other accounts and stuff. If you look at his threads he made. You can see him posting about trying to sell the MegaUpload account, and I think he finally did sell it. But screwed me over doing so.
09-19-2011, 10:11 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Looks like he tried to send the vbux maybe, but messed up?
When sending it don't put periods or commas just numbers.

Yes he claims he gets an error when trying to transfer the vBux. But we need to work out an responsible amount of vBux. The accused user does not have 10 mill vBux and since you have used that account for a while, would you agree to not take back the full amount of vBux but something within the range he can afford? Maybe like 6 mill? Once we settle on the correct amount I will request an admin to transfer the vBux from him to you.
09-19-2011, 10:59 PM #12
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Yes he claims he gets an error when trying to transfer the vBux. But we need to work out an responsible amount of vBux. The accused user does not have 10 mill vBux and since you have used that account for a while, would you agree to not take back the full amount of vBux but something within the range he can afford? Maybe like 6 mill? Once we settle on the correct amount I will request an admin to transfer the vBux from him to you.

I used the account about 3 months. So yes he did deserve something for that. And I think he already spent what he deserved. He has spent about 3,036,279.61 of the 10 million. I think that is more then enough, considering he tried to screw me over with the account in the end. All the vbux he has is from me. I know he doesn't have the 10 million (wouldn't want 10 million back even if he did, because I did use the account some and he deserved something but I think hes already spent what he deserved.) So I think I should get all he has back, 6,963,720.39 vbux. I am not going to ask for vbux he doesn't have, so I think that's fair.
09-20-2011, 07:29 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Sorry this time I didnt change the password but the person who bought it. He bought the privilege of changing the account information. Because, I don't feel like screwing you even though I can win this dispute, please wait a day or so, I am getting new account that I can share with you. Our agreement on this trade was that if I ever change the password, I am responsible for sending you the new password. And this is exactly what you paid the vBux for..Because I didn't change the password, it is out of our mutual agreement.The reason I did sell the account was of many reasons, which I will list 2 of them.:
1. I didnt need it as much
2. I was sharing with 3 people and one kept changing the password. You already know that everytime the password was changed, I gave you new one till now because this time I can't do much.

I don't log in every day, my brother uses my computer and he visits this site to check hacks for call of duty.

Unless you have anything against this I will get an admin to transfer the vBux momentarily.
09-21-2011, 04:16 AM #14
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Unless you have anything against this I will get an admin to transfer the vBux momentarily.

Fine with me, do what you gotta do.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I used the account about 3 months. So yes he did deserve something for that. And I think he already spent what he deserved. He has spent about 3,036,279.61 of the 10 million. I think that is more then enough, considering he tried to screw me over with the account in the end. All the vbux he has is from me. I know he doesn't have the 10 million (wouldn't want 10 million back even if he did, because I did use the account some and he deserved something but I think hes already spent what he deserved.) So I think I should get all he has back, 6,963,720.39 vbux. I am not going to ask for vbux he doesn't have, so I think that's fair.

With the exact digits you added in your calculation to be as precise as possible, you seem to have neglected the amount that I had before your donation. <--- It's just a tip for you to work on your math so next time you get an A. I don't have much use for vBux so don't think I made this comment to save myself few vBux(s).

I feel like a dick now, for you felt that you were screwed over. Forgive my negligence over the deal I had with you. I don't intend to screw people over or cause anything of that matter. For you it might be all about vBux here but I was sharing that same account with some other members here who I don't know in real life...they just seemed trust-able and weren't even NGU friends .... just people I have talked to few times over the shout box. I admit I may have ignored you but Im always kinda lazy ... I dont even do my homework most of the time because I find everything just a drag.
09-22-2011, 05:24 PM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have received his vBux now.

Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo