09-16-2011, 06:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Havoc69
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I can screen shot more of our conversation if needed...But heres just a few...
Him saying 10million and he'll let me use the account

Here is him sending the info after I sent him the 10 million vbux...

When did this happen:
A little over a week ago that I noticed he changed the information on me.

How did you purchase:
Through PMing him and vbux.

How much?:
10 Million Vbux. And if you look at his profile you can see he spent a few million of it too.

Did you;
- Buy? I gave him 10 million vbux to let me share the account with him. It was a lifetime MegaUpload account, and he said if he ever change the info on me he will always send me a message of the new information.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, I have through PM's and posted on his profile. He hasn't replied to me at all.
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing, he won't reply.

Other comments:

I think what he did was, he change the information on the Megaupload Account and then sold the account to someone else. But when he did this he didn't give me my Vbux back. I would just like my 10million vbux back, so I can use it for other accounts and stuff. If you look at his threads he made. You can see him posting about trying to sell the MegaUpload account, and I think he finally did sell it. But screwed me over doing so.
09-17-2011, 05:01 AM #2
Hello? Why isn't anyone posting in my thread? Isn't a mod or something suppose to post?
09-17-2011, 05:22 AM #3
Lets start with this, yes I sold the account on eBay. You purchased what we call "rental" from me. You didn't actually BUY the account from me, even the screen shot you posted clearly says you paid vBux to use ( Not bought) it. Also, because I started university Im not on the computer a lot and today I got on to see how NGU is and saw the dispute. The length of the period you could USE my account is (was) at my discretion. If you are trying to pull that consumer shit on me, don't even bother because you know you didnt buy but it was just like a rental or a lease.

Here's another screenshot where u said u r asking for it's usage not buying the ownership

. Since you never bought for me, I don't what are we disputing on.
Good luck and again, Im not on computer a lot if this dispute goes any further... expect a lot of delays in my replies.
09-17-2011, 05:35 AM #4
I only got to use it for a few months, do you think I would of given you 10 million vbux to use the account for just a few months? No way. I didn't say I bought the account at all, I know I gave you vbux to use the account. Its was a LIFETIME ACCOUNT, and you told me "IF I EVER CHANGE THE INFORMATION I WILL SEND YOU THE NEW ACCOUNT SIGN IN INFORMATION" So wheres it at? I could of screwed you over, changed the password or something but I never did. I was nice to you about the account and everything. I am sorry for making a dispute about it, but I can see when the last time you signed on was, and you sign on at least once a day it seems, but why you dont reply? I dont know. You signed on yesterday didn't respond or the day before that. You knew selling it you were going to screw me over. Which is why you didn't send my vbux when you did sell the account. You have spent 3 million of the vbux I sent you, so how about you send the rest back? You know its ****ed up what you did, but you'll never admit it. This is exactly why I hate being nice to people, you seemed like a nice guy. But you end up screwing me over.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 09-17-2011 at 05:37 AM.
09-17-2011, 01:16 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Lets start with this, yes I sold the account on eBay. You purchased what we call "rental" from me. You didn't actually BUY the account from me, even the screen shot you posted clearly says you paid vBux to use ( Not bought) it. Also, because I started university Im not on the computer a lot and today I got on to see how NGU is and saw the dispute. The length of the period you could USE my account is (was) at my discretion. If you are trying to pull that consumer shit on me, don't even bother because you know you didnt buy but it was just like a rental or a lease.

Here's another screenshot where u said u r asking for it's usage not buying the ownership

. Since you never bought for me, I don't what are we disputing on.
Good luck and again, Im not on computer a lot if this dispute goes any further... expect a lot of delays in my replies.

Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
I only got to use it for a few months, do you think I would of given you 10 million vbux to use the account for just a few months? No way. I didn't say I bought the account at all, I know I gave you vbux to use the account. Its was a LIFETIME ACCOUNT, and you told me "IF I EVER CHANGE THE INFORMATION I WILL SEND YOU THE NEW ACCOUNT SIGN IN INFORMATION" So wheres it at? I could of screwed you over, changed the password or something but I never did. I was nice to you about the account and everything. I am sorry for making a dispute about it, but I can see when the last time you signed on was, and you sign on at least once a day it seems, but why you dont reply? I dont know. You signed on yesterday didn't respond or the day before that. You knew selling it you were going to screw me over. Which is why you didn't send my vbux when you did sell the account. You have spent 3 million of the vbux I sent you, so how about you send the rest back? You know its ****ed up what you did, but you'll never admit it. This is exactly why I hate being nice to people, you seemed like a nice guy. But you end up screwing me over.

Please explain more in detail about this trade and include pictures to back it up. It seems like we have an issue with the policy of the trade here.
09-17-2011, 02:50 PM #6
It's simple really. I asked him to share his account with me (I never said I bought it or even think I bought it, I know it was just to use. Me using it meaning I couldn't change the password but I could sign on it whenever, and upload and download all I want.). He then sent me this message...You must login or register to view this content. He assured me and made me feel comfortable that if for any reason he would change the email or password that he would send me the new information. Which he did a few times change the password, but he sent me the new information. Every time but this last time, because he sold the account. Here is a message with the account information right after I sent the 10 million vbux You must login or register to view this content.. He changed the password a few times and would always tell me he would let me know when he does and stuff. As you can see in this picture You must login or register to view this content. I asked him why it wasn't working, he said he changed it and told me he was gonna change it again and was gonna let me know when, he did that time. But a week or two ago he changed the account information yet again, I sent him message and posted on his profile he didn't respond even though hes been online like everyday. (He says hes so busy yet he still finds time to sign on here, but for some reason cant respond to me.) And he just didn't respond. So I made this thread, and it turns out Its what I thought he sold the account, even though I was using it. He knew I was using the account, he knew selling it he would screw me over. He got bored of the account and sold the account, and kept my 10 million vbux I gave to him to use the account. Even though he said if he changed the password and stuff he would send me the new information. So where is it at then? That's breaking part of our agreement right there. It was a LIFETIME megaupload account, and I only got to use it for a few months. I would just like my vbux back.
09-17-2011, 08:33 PM #7
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Even though he said if he changed the password and stuff he would send me the new information. So where is it at then? That's breaking part of our agreement right there. It was a LIFETIME megaupload account, and I only got to use it for a few months. I would just like my vbux back.

Sorry this time I didnt change the password but the person who bought it. He bought the privilege of changing the account information. Because, I don't feel like screwing you even though I can win this dispute, please wait a day or so, I am getting new account that I can share with you. Our agreement on this trade was that if I ever change the password, I am responsible for sending you the new password. And this is exactly what you paid the vBux for..Because I didn't change the password, it is out of our mutual agreement.The reason I did sell the account was of many reasons, which I will list 2 of them.:
1. I didnt need it as much
2. I was sharing with 3 people and one kept changing the password. You already know that everytime the password was changed, I gave you new one till now because this time I can't do much.

I don't log in every day, my brother uses my computer and he visits this site to check hacks for call of duty.
Last edited by Havoc69 ; 09-17-2011 at 08:40 PM.
09-17-2011, 11:47 PM #8
I'd just like my vbux back. You were responsible for the account. It was yours, you allowed someone to change it. So you were still responsible to send me the new information for it either way, but you didn't. I'd just like my vbux back please. And you also said that, I wasn't allowed to change the password. But if I got my brother or friend to come to my house and change it then according to you that would be perfectly alright? No that's not how it works. Anyone on this forum knows thats no right, and you screwed me. Quit trying to make excuses bro.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 09-17-2011 at 11:53 PM.
09-18-2011, 04:38 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Sorry this time I didnt change the password but the person who bought it. He bought the privilege of changing the account information. Because, I don't feel like screwing you even though I can win this dispute, please wait a day or so, I am getting new account that I can share with you. Our agreement on this trade was that if I ever change the password, I am responsible for sending you the new password. And this is exactly what you paid the vBux for..Because I didn't change the password, it is out of our mutual agreement.The reason I did sell the account was of many reasons, which I will list 2 of them.:
1. I didnt need it as much
2. I was sharing with 3 people and one kept changing the password. You already know that everytime the password was changed, I gave you new one till now because this time I can't do much.

I don't log in every day, my brother uses my computer and he visits this site to check hacks for call of duty.

You have 24 hours to refund the vBux. He was supposed to be able to access this account and if the password changes you was supposed to provide him the new details. Selling the account doesn't release you from the previous deal. And since you now fail to make sure he can access the account he has rights to a refund.
09-19-2011, 06:32 PM #10
Looks like he tried to send the vbux maybe, but messed up?
When sending it don't put periods or commas just numbers.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 09-19-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo