09-21-2011, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around 1 hour ago?

How did you purchase:

How much?: Fill in email for PERMANENT Netflix account

Did you;
- Trade? He said If I fill in the email part and submit it I will get a PERMANENT Netflix accout

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes, I sent 2 messages
If yes, What did they say?:-No reply

Other comments:He does not reply. I remember this happened before. For a 1 month netflix account , he gave me fake details. I just decided to ignore.
I filled it in, then he just doesn't reply. Before I filled in I asked him a question and he replied ASAP but now he did not reply.
Im pretty sure he does this to everybody else.
He is not offline, it is just in hiding mode.
Proof of filling it out:

I either want him to get an infraction, or my netflix account
10-01-2011, 12:23 PM #11
Dispute reopened. Scammer userbar given to M4carbinsin.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
when is this going to end? the dispute should be closed

Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
It takes a minute to power on ps3 and sign in. And delete the netflix then redownload to enter new email. I tested and it worked. Thank you.

Quoting. .
10-01-2011, 02:25 PM #12
Info does not work anymore. The information has been change. 2 Days ago , my ps3 device was deactivated from the netflix account. I found it suspicious that it was deactivated. I re-logined and it worked but yesterday 9/29/11 ,the login did not work.

The netflix account IS supposed to be PERMANENT.Ill post proof asap.
10-01-2011, 06:26 PM #13
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Info does not work anymore. The information has been change. 2 Days ago , my ps3 device was deactivated from the netflix account. I found it suspicious that it was deactivated. I re-logined and it worked but yesterday 9/29/11 ,the login did not work.

The netflix account IS supposed to be PERMANENT.Ill post proof asap.

well someone changed the info or you changed the info over 40 people on ngu have the account also. And someone changed the info and theres nothing i can do about it and all you did was enter a fake email the account was free, this dispute should be closed, and i won't offer netflix access to anyone anymore then

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Dispute reopened. Scammer userbar given to M4carbinsin.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quoting. .

forgot to quote you to.
10-01-2011, 06:26 PM #14
well someone changed the info or you changed the info over 40 people on ngu have the account also. And someone changed the info and theres nothing i can do about it
You said you personally used the account, and YOU said that I can't change the info if I tried. So YOU changed the info. Give me another netflix account. Your giving PERMANENT netfix accounts, Not 1 month accounts. So give me another one.
10-01-2011, 06:29 PM #15
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
You said you personally used the account, and YOU said that I can't change the info if I tried. So YOU changed the info. Give me another netflix account. Your giving PERMANENT netfix accounts, Not 1 month accounts. So give me another one.

i didn't say its my personal account, i said i use this account also, i am not going to give you another since i don't have one to give you and don't worry i wont supply account access to people anymore, since this is how people react to this shit
10-01-2011, 06:33 PM #16
i didn't say its my personal account, i said i use this account also, i am not going to give you another since i don't have one to give you and don't worry i wont supply account access to people anymore, since this is how people react to this shit
I did your stupid survey. You got money out of it. And I was supposed to get a PERMANENT netflix spot. THAT WAS THE DEAL. We are reacting to this because we did what you asked, We can't get refunded money, since that survey sites give YOU Money. Lets see what a Mod thinks about this. I even had to reopen the dispute /facepalm
10-01-2011, 06:34 PM #17
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I did your stupid survey. You got money out of it. And I was supposed to get a PERMANENT netflix spot. THAT WAS THE DEAL. We are reacting to this because we did what you asked, We can't get refunded money, since that survey sites give YOU Money. Lets see what a Mod thinks about this. I even had to reopen the dispute /facepalm

actually i got nothing from it, because you didn't enter a real @gmail.com, etc email and you can't call it a survey, surveys don't take less than 1 seconds and only enter an email. And also let the mods decide it would be stupid, because i dind't change the info, i should open a dispute up against you and all the people on the account, because you haven't provided proof that your dumbass didn't change the info your self, and instead your trying to get one for
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 10-01-2011 at 06:37 PM.
10-01-2011, 06:36 PM #18
actually i got nothing from it, because you didn't enter a real @gmail.com, etc email
You never said anything about putting a gmail account, and the survey site DOESN'T SAY you have to use a GMAIL account. You did get something out of it, because if you get nothing out of it , You wouldn't be giving netflix spots. Your getting way more money than what you have to pay netflix.
10-01-2011, 06:40 PM #19
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
You never said anything about putting a gmail account, and the survey site DOESN'T SAY you have to use a GMAIL account. You did get something out of it, because if you get nothing out of it , You wouldn't be giving netflix spots. Your getting way more money than what you have to pay netflix.

i am not paying for netflix, i did glitch where you don't have to pay. And but someone changed the login info, and i was suppose to get 80 cents out of it, but it did not go through

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo