09-21-2011, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around 1 hour ago?

How did you purchase:

How much?: Fill in email for PERMANENT Netflix account

Did you;
- Trade? He said If I fill in the email part and submit it I will get a PERMANENT Netflix accout

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes, I sent 2 messages
If yes, What did they say?:-No reply

Other comments:He does not reply. I remember this happened before. For a 1 month netflix account , he gave me fake details. I just decided to ignore.
I filled it in, then he just doesn't reply. Before I filled in I asked him a question and he replied ASAP but now he did not reply.
Im pretty sure he does this to everybody else.
He is not offline, it is just in hiding mode.
Proof of filling it out:

I either want him to get an infraction, or my netflix account
10-01-2011, 06:42 PM #20
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i am not paying for netflix, i did glitch where you don't have to pay. And but someone changed the login info, and i was suppose to get 80 cents out of it, but it did not go through
Any proof of what you are saying?
Get some proof please.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Dispute reopened. Scammer userbar given to M4carbinsin.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quoting. .
Quote :love:
10-01-2011, 06:48 PM #21
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
Get some proof please.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Proof someone changed the info, well you just told me, and i am not responsible for someone changing the email or password. Since i left in your hands and 20 other members so if you want i can open a dispute against you and them all. And can you provide me proof you did not change the info?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Get some proof please.

let me ask you this, did you buy or pay for the netflix access, no instead you spent less than 5 seconds to enter an email and click submit, so i owe you nothing since you did not pay or buy the netflix account
10-01-2011, 06:56 PM #22
Proof someone changed the info, well you just told me, and i am not responsible for someone changing the email or password. Since i left in your hands and 20 other members so if you want i can open a dispute against you and them all. And can you provide me proof you did not change the info?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

let me ask you this, did you buy or pay for the netflix access, no instead you spent less than 5 seconds to enter an email and click submit, so i owe you nothing since you did not pay or buy the netflix account
You said I couldn't change the info. So if I can't change the info , then neither can the other 20 people (which was 40 people before as you stated if you read the second page) Only you had the power to change it.
Also, I did a survey in exchange for a NETFLIX SPOT. So it was more like a trade. So You still owe me a netflix spot. Or stay with the scammer bar / get banned.
10-01-2011, 07:18 PM #23
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
You said I couldn't change the info. So if I can't change the info , then neither can the other 20 people (which was 40 people before as you stated if you read the second page) Only you had the power to change it.
Also, I did a survey in exchange for a NETFLIX SPOT. So it was more like a trade. So You still owe me a netflix spot. Or stay with the scammer bar / get banned.

which you did get a netflix spot, anyone can change the password on the main site, so don't say you can't all you do is login the netflix.com and go to change login information. and passwords are the same, and emails are different

You did an email submit not a survey. Also ill say this again you DID GET A NETFLIX SPOT.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Page 1 Post #7
It takes a minute to power on ps3 and sign in. And delete the netflix then redownload to enter new email. I tested and it worked. Thank you.

You indeed did receive an netflix account
Dispute can be closed

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

why are you ignoring the dispute now
10-01-2011, 07:39 PM #24
which you did get a netflix spot, anyone can change the password on the main site, so don't say you can't all you do is login the netflix.com and go to change login information. and passwords are the same, and emails are different

You did an email submit not a survey. Also ill say this again you DID GET A NETFLIX SPOT.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Page 1 Post #7

You indeed did receive an netflix account
Dispute can be closed

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

why are you ignoring the dispute now
Lol its been less than 30 minutes and your saying Im ignoreing the dispute? Dude, I started the dispute and I WONT ditch it. Im getting ready to go to a wedding so Ill be gone from here in 30 minutes then be back sunday at night or afternoon.
I certainly did'nt change the email or password. Plus you can call netflix services and see who changed it (or what the email has been changed too). yes I receive the netfix slot, BUT it was supposed to be PERMANENT. And since it is gone now , IT IS NOT PERMANENT. WHICH LED ME TO REOPEN THE DISPUTE.And it was a survey.
Survey: A gathering of a sample of data or opinions considered to be representative of a whole.
And it did gather sample data, since it asked for age and system, which then leads it to be a survey.
10-01-2011, 07:57 PM #25
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Lol its been less than 30 minutes and your saying Im ignoreing the dispute? Dude, I started the dispute and I WONT ditch it. Im getting ready to go to a wedding so Ill be gone from here in 30 minutes then be back sunday at night or afternoon.
I certainly did'nt change the email or password. Plus you can call netflix services and see who changed it (or what the email has been changed too). yes I receive the netfix slot, BUT it was supposed to be PERMANENT. And since it is gone now , IT IS NOT PERMANENT. WHICH LED ME TO REOPEN THE DISPUTE.And it was a survey.
Survey: A gathering of a sample of data or opinions considered to be representative of a whole.
And it did gather sample data, since it asked for age and system, which then leads it to be a survey.

ya it was for mw3 and if you watch the video you click under 18 which you you need to be older than 18 and thats why it did not go through, and the account was permant that i let you use but someone changed the info and i am not responsible for it. So thats it and your not getting another since i have none. If you want netflix go make a account your self it only costs 8$ a month commonsense.

Also it states that if someone changes the info the account would be disabled and would no longer be permanet and i am not responisble for it. so i guess when i am free later today ill open a dispute against you and the others on the account

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

what is the email i gave you? because i am on netflix right now on ps3 and it works
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 10-01-2011 at 07:49 PM.
10-01-2011, 08:00 PM #26
ya it was for mw3 and if you watch the video you click under 18 which you you need to be older than 18 and thats why it did not go through, and the account was permant that i let you use but someone changed the info and i am not responsible for it. So thats it and your not getting another since i have none. If you want netflix go make a account your self it only costs 8$ a month commonsense.

Also it states that if someone changes the info the account would be disabled and would no longer be permanet and i am not responisble for it. so i guess when i am free later today ill open a dispute against you and the others on the account

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

what is the email i gave you? because i am on netflix right now on ps3 and it works
Where does it state that? Unless you just edited it in now. Plus I did it 2wice on the 1st try was when i put over 18. and the 2nd is the one in the video. I didn't think I would open a dispute against you so I didn't record , but I did it again just to have proof.Go open a dispute against all of us. I can have proof that your netflix is not on my account. You will not win. let a mod look this over. Ill be back later , Bye Smile
10-01-2011, 08:03 PM #27
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Where does it state that? Unless you just edited it in now. Plus I did it 2wice on the 1st try was when i put over 18. and the 2nd is the one in the video. I didn't think I would open a dispute against you so I didn't record , but I did it again just to have proof.Go open a dispute against all of us. I can have proof that your netflix is not on my account. You will not win. let a mod look this over. Ill be back later , Bye Smile

you did not anwser the question dumbass whats the email you use, if you leave then i take it your liar because i am on netflix right now watching the hard times of rj burger i can stream me loging in on on netflix on my ps3 and showing the mods the video or i can make a video of me logging in and entering the email and password and send videos to mods
10-01-2011, 08:25 PM #28
you did not anwser the question dumbass whats the email you use, if you leave then i take it your liar because i am on netflix right now watching the hard times of rj burger i can stream me loging in on on netflix on my ps3 and showing the mods the video or i can make a video of me logging in and entering the email and password and send videos to mods
The email you gave me is in the begging of the dispute. Oh just cuz im going to do stuff today means im a liar :lol: your funny.

EDIT:Just tried logging in again, Still didn't work. You must have another account :lol:! Which you said YOU didn't have anymore.
Last edited by Ehhx ; 10-01-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo