10-01-2011, 08:16 PM #1
4G
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: JakeBackwards
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. I ONLY HAVE MY ORIGINAL BALANCE of 11

XBOX Message and His name on my account WTF you would expose yourself [ATTACH=CONFIG]12319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12320[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Today 10/1/2011

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $30.00 USD

Did you;
- [s]Buy?[/s]
- Sell?
- [s]Trade?[/s]

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He denies it and is trying to be stupid and all of a sudden does not want it

Other comments: I want my 30$ in full or just my account info back

and if he gets banned i want someone to please try to help me recover it THANKS!
10-01-2011, 08:17 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
10-01-2011, 08:19 PM #3
Kellis
LoanWolf
I Want An Administrator To Check That There Was In No Way A Deal Made, Check The PM's. I Can't Believe He's Actually Doing This.
10-01-2011, 08:24 PM #4
4G
Banned
Originally posted by JakeBackwards View Post
I Want An Administrator To Check That There Was In No Way A Deal Made, Check The PM's. I Can't Believe He's Actually Doing This.

You said the highest you'll go is 30$ I said ok you said I want info first u gave it to you
Now u claimed the account branded it with your name and bio

Give me my money or info
10-01-2011, 08:26 PM #5
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by 4G View Post
You said the highest you'll go is 30$ I said ok you said I want info first u gave it to you
Now u claimed the account branded it with your name and bio

Give me my money or info

''I Want Info First'' Never Said. And Saying A Highest Price I'm Going To Pay Doesn't Imply I Want The Account. Dear Oh Dear. /facepalm
10-01-2011, 08:29 PM #6
4G
Banned
Originally posted by JakeBackwards View Post
''I Want Info First'' Never Said. And Saying A Highest Price I'm Going To Pay Doesn't Imply I Want The Account. Dear Oh Dear. /facepalm

So why did you take my account. Just plain stupid you'll be NGU banned and XBOX banned

Double hammer
10-01-2011, 08:38 PM #7
Kellis
LoanWolf
Hahaa Issue Resolved Now.. Happy
10-01-2011, 09:22 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
So why did you take my account. Just plain stupid you'll be NGU banned and XBOX banned

Double hammer

Can you confirm that the issue has been resolved?
10-02-2011, 12:25 AM #9
4G
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you confirm that the issue has been resolved?

It did not work for me upper or lowercase in the tassword

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

hey Fox he gave me a wrong Password - he told me to capitalize the first letter and i did with no luck
He also deleted most of my friends and deleted my 2nd account so i can not see if he is online or not

can you please inform him to get me 30$ or my account back thanks
10-02-2011, 08:28 AM #10
Kellis
LoanWolf
It did not work for me upper or lowercase in the tassword

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

hey Fox he gave me a wrong Password - he told me to capitalize the first letter and i did with no luck
He also deleted most of my friends and deleted my 2nd account so i can not see if he is online or not

can you please inform him to get me 30$ or my account back thanks

Why Are You Lying Now? The Details Don't Work Now, Because You've Signed In To Change Them, I Can't Sign Into It Now. You're Just Trying To Make Me Pay $30 And Keep Your Account. So Pathetic.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo