10-03-2011, 05:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I Just Had Sex
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today, 3rd October

How did you purchase: Sold a gameshare slot to him, he changed my PSN password.

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? X
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No, dont feel like going through the bullshit
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I have been selling Rezurrection slots and sold two. One to TwelveOrYounger and one to I Just Had Sex. Actual selling went smooth with both but after giving login to I Just Had Sex my PSN password was changed. It was fine after giving it to TwelveOrYounger so it had to be him. He also purchased some stuff with money I had in my wallet. |:
fairly certain I can get the account back, just feel like he should be known as a scammer and a thief.
10-03-2011, 05:51 PM #2
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by RaichuHD View Post
Scammer NGU Name: I Just Had Sex
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today, 3rd October

How did you purchase: Sold a gameshare slot to him, he changed my PSN password.

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? X
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No, dont feel like going through the bullshit
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I have been selling Rezurrection slots and sold two. One to TwelveOrYounger and one to I Just Had Sex. Actual selling went smooth with both but after giving login to I Just Had Sex my PSN password was changed. It was fine after giving it to TwelveOrYounger so it had to be him. He also purchased some stuff with money I had in my wallet. |:
fairly certain I can get the account back, just feel like he should be known as a scammer and a thief.

aww shit i know sorry about this i share my ps3 with my bro, ill get the password back off him and how much was spent as ill pay it back?
10-03-2011, 06:00 PM #3
Originally posted by I
aww shit i know sorry about this i share my ps3 with my bro, ill get the password back off him and how much was spent as ill pay it back?

He spent €4.72 which is $6.20. Thanks for being cool about it, too. kinda unexpected.
10-03-2011, 06:03 PM #4
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
He spent €4.72 which is $6.20. Thanks for being cool about it, too. kinda unexpected.

thanks for being forgiving :p much love for that <3 and time to beat him up also could you pm me your paypal email so i can send the $6.20? thank you and again sorry "/ but :argh: @ him
10-03-2011, 06:11 PM #5
Originally posted by I
thanks for being forgiving :p much love for that <3 and time to beat him up also could you pm me your paypal email so i can send the $6.20? thank you and again sorry "/ but :argh: @ him

To stop your brother relogging into accs you gameshared from, login and try login with a wrong password. It'll make it blank even if you selected save password Upside Down Happy
10-03-2011, 06:17 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by I

To stop your brother relogging into accs you gameshared from, login and try login with a wrong password. It'll make it blank even if you selected save password Upside Down Happy

I admire the cooperation in this dispute, nicely done guys. :y:

Any update?
10-03-2011, 06:19 PM #7
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Any update?

haha thanks Foxy Happy and ive sent the money but ill let him post here to verify
10-03-2011, 06:24 PM #8
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Any update?

S'all cool now. :y: Sorry for the misunderstanding, IJHS
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Alright, good work. :y:

Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.