10-14-2011, 10:51 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:10$

Did you;
- Buy X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Your being unreasonable.

Other comments: I received the new password today to download the remaining games i didnt download and when i went to dowload them they didnt appear in the download list, i was like what the hell? Then when i go to play GOW on his account like the ps3 error said it,and it didnt worked and the error that appears on the video is the one that couldnt let me play. I want to get a refund cause i buyed the gameshare and the games didnt worked as seen on the video.
10-15-2011, 02:39 AM #38
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
No. Also that would not prove what the deal between you two was. Don't you have a PM where you discussed the games etc?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Some of the games listed are on your trophy list. Can you prove to me that you only did a deal for 6 games?
Here is the deal for the 10$ You must login or register to view this content. Is that good enough? And isn't it odd he purchased the games on the 10th but he didn't realize the didn't work in till the 14th O_o
10-15-2011, 02:40 AM #39
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
Well first time i started playing dead nation You must login or register to view this content.
First time i played Stardust HD You must login or register to view this content.
And i cant prove anything of digger as i did not play it

I noticed. But that doesn't prove that you did not play them from his gameshare as well. So unless you can prove that only 6 games was a part of the deal, I can't be sure that you didn't play the other games, like Digger. And then can't make him refund you 100%.
10-15-2011, 02:44 AM #40
TehSeph
dat ass
I noticed. But that doesn't prove that you did not play them from his gameshare as well. So unless you can prove that only 6 games was a part of the deal, I can't be sure that you didn't play the other games, like Digger. And then can't make him refund you 100%.

well you want me to record my account synching the trophies and let you see all my content and all of that?
Also i could record my game disc's too and all my dlc all of that right?
10-15-2011, 02:46 AM #41
But the thing is, he still has the games and is taking up a spot :/
10-15-2011, 02:51 AM #42
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
well you want me to record my account synching the trophies and let you see all my content and all of that?
Also i could record my game disc's too and all my dlc all of that right?

That wouldn't prove much. As I would not know for sure if you recorded all of your disc games or all of your PSN accounts or even PS3s.

To me it does not occur like anybody tries to scam anyone. Just unfortunate about the content not working.

So you get refunded half and you deactivate your PS3 system off him PSN account. If you don't agree I will simply close the dispute, since this is not a scam. This is an unfortunate incidence.
10-15-2011, 02:51 AM #43
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
But the thing is, he still has the games and is taking up a spot :/

nope i Deactivated this morning and im uploading the proof 1min fox
10-15-2011, 02:55 AM #44
That wouldn't prove much. As I would not know for sure if you recorded all of your disc games or all of your PSN accounts or even PS3s.

To me it does not occur like anybody tries to scam anyone. Just unfortunate about the content not working.

So you get refunded half and you deactivate your PS3 system off him PSN account. If you don't agree I will simply close the dispute, since this is not a scam. This is an unfortunate incidence.
I dont think he read your post /facepalm. Uploading proof of what?
10-15-2011, 03:09 AM #45
TehSeph
dat ass

my phone right now is being gay and wont upload to youtube :/
so ill guess i will have to take the 5$ as you said
and if you want to see the video you can add me on fb and afterwards delete cause thats where the video uploaded
10-15-2011, 03:49 AM #46

Im getting tired can we finish this in the morning?

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

my phone right now is being gay and wont upload to youtube :/
so ill guess i will have to take the 5$ as you said
and if you want to see the video you can add me on fb and afterwards delete cause thats where the video uploaded
KK im refunding you 5$

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo