11-02-2011, 06:13 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I-DA-HO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This week

How did you purchase: Paid $50 to him already and to do Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC for Resistance 2 trophies i had left

How much?: $50

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: - He didn't reply back at all

Other comments: If he's not gonna play the game i want my money back NOW! this is bullshit i pay for him to finish it and he stops doing it and doesn't give a shit to reply back at all

I want my $50 Canadian back in my paypal since he's not doing his part

I even sent him a pm on PSN and he didn't even reply and he's online all the time
11-04-2011, 03:01 PM #11
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have to either complete your part of the deal, or give a full refund.

I rather complete my part of the deal than refund i got other deals to pay for but Robby doesn't want me to do the rest of the deal so....
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 11-04-2011 at 03:21 PM.
11-04-2011, 08:00 PM #12
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by HO View Post
I rather complete my part of the deal than refund i got other deals to pay for but Robby doesn't want me to do the rest of the deal so....

because it took a dispute for you to start playing it again i shouldn't have to tell you to play it to finish it
11-05-2011, 04:13 AM #13
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
If your gonna finish it i want it done in 2 weeks aka 14 days or the end of the month(Which is all you need to finish the 3 trophies)

1 - You stopped doing it for weeks

2 - You have boosters and i have boosted before and i know you can boost 40-50 kills in 1 round which takes only 10 mins for 1 round and you said i'm at 6000 kills that means you only need to boost 100 rounds and also i gave you a medic level booster video aswell which can only take not even 10 mins i believe it said on it

3 - Then all you gotta do is finish hard mode then remove the game update and not install it and reload the last checkpoint in the game which is running out of the building on Superhuman and the trophy pops saving you a playthrough on superhuman

If you don't agree or finish it by then you can refund my money or i'll dispute you again because i shouldn't have to dispute you in order for you to finish your end of the deal maybe Foxkaz can check in to see if your playing and if your not you'll have to refund me as your not doing your part as agree'd

You have to either complete your part of the deal, or give a full refund.

does this sound reasonable/fair to you?

here's video for proof

11-05-2011, 06:11 AM #14
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
If your gonna finish it i want it done in 2 weeks aka 14 days or the end of the month

alright ill try my best. so the 30th is the dead line and you will have to pay me the other 50$ if the i complete the deal as agreed
11-05-2011, 07:55 AM #15
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
alright ill try my best. so the 30th is the dead line and you will have to pay me the other 50$ if the i complete the deal as agreed

we agree'd that the $50 would be Dead To Rights Platinum + DLC
11-05-2011, 05:28 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
If your gonna finish it i want it done in 2 weeks aka 14 days or the end of the month(Which is all you need to finish the 3 trophies)

1 - You stopped doing it for weeks

2 - You have boosters and i have boosted before and i know you can boost 40-50 kills in 1 round which takes only 10 mins for 1 round and you said i'm at 6000 kills that means you only need to boost 100 rounds and also i gave you a medic level booster video aswell which can only take not even 10 mins i believe it said on it

3 - Then all you gotta do is finish hard mode then remove the game update and not install it and reload the last checkpoint in the game which is running out of the building on Superhuman and the trophy pops saving you a playthrough on superhuman

If you don't agree or finish it by then you can refund my money or i'll dispute you again because i shouldn't have to dispute you in order for you to finish your end of the deal maybe Foxkaz can check in to see if your playing and if your not you'll have to refund me as your not doing your part as agree'd

does this sound reasonable/fair to you?

here's video for proof

This sounds fair. Can the dispute be closed for now, and then re-opened if any future problems occur regarding this?
11-05-2011, 06:06 PM #17
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
why you change the password just today

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

forgot to quote
11-10-2011, 04:06 AM #18
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
This sounds fair. Can the dispute be closed for now, and then re-opened if any future problems occur regarding this?

i want this closed i dont want accused scammer bar for till the 30th
11-10-2011, 09:19 AM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i want this closed i dont want accused scammer bar for till the 30th

It's the super moderators who deal out the accused scammer bars. But you are accused, so until this has been sorted it stays.

Can you please respond to my previous question.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo