11-02-2011, 06:13 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: I-DA-HO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This week

How did you purchase: Paid $50 to him already and to do Dead To Rights Retribution + DLC for Resistance 2 trophies i had left

How much?: $50

Did you;
- Buy - Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: - He didn't reply back at all

Other comments: If he's not gonna play the game i want my money back NOW! this is bullshit i pay for him to finish it and he stops doing it and doesn't give a shit to reply back at all

I want my $50 Canadian back in my paypal since he's not doing his part

I even sent him a pm on PSN and he didn't even reply and he's online all the time
11-02-2011, 06:19 AM #2
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Why would I give the full 50$ if I have already done6k/10kills
11-02-2011, 06:24 AM #3
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by HO View Post
Why would I give the full 50$ if I have already done6k/10kills

Oh now you talk as soon as i dispute you Not Happy or Sad

well since you don`t reply me back why would i wanna wait even longer to get what i asked for? when i pm i want it back and since you didn't respond makes me think your ignoring me and taking my money as i never see you online and i always check my account and it always says the same thing hasn't been online in like 24 hours + or everytime i get offline and i always go on my dummy account before i go on mine so i know you haven't been playing and i paid you to play it non-stop

if your not gonna finish it then give me it back cause right now i feel like you aren't gonna finish it at all and i want my money back
11-02-2011, 06:43 AM #4
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
Oh now you talk as soon as i dispute you Not Happy or Sad

well since you don`t reply me back why would i wanna wait even longer to get what i asked for? when i pm i want it back and since you didn't respond makes me think your ignoring me and taking my money as i never see you online and i always check my account and it always says the same thing hasn't been online in like 24 hours + or everytime i get offline and i always go on my dummy account before i go on mine so i know you haven't been playing and i paid you to play it non-stop

if your not gonna finish it then give me it back cause right now i feel like you aren't gonna finish it at all and i want my money back

Ok how about this if the kill coun doesn't go up by 30 in 2 days till im hit 10k. You can open up the dispute again. if the I don't manage to get the 30 kills in 2 days one time I will refund SOME of the money
11-02-2011, 07:58 AM #5
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Ok how about this if the kill coun doesn't go up by 30 in 2 days till im hit 10k. You can open up the dispute again. if the I don't manage to get the 30 kills in 2 days one time I will refund SOME of the money

how am i suppose to know the count when i can't access the website stats nor have the game?

if you don't wanna play it then refund me the money back as i don't wanna wait anymore as you haven't played it in weeks. If you don't wanna do the deal you gotta refund the person back
11-02-2011, 06:28 PM #6
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
and 30 kills every 2 days isn't any work at all thats like 1 round with a booster Not Happy or Sad

Just send me my money back as you seem not interested in doing it nor finishing it

then i can buy something worth the money and get something done atleast
11-03-2011, 05:33 AM #7
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
can a mod come in here and help settle this?

he hasn't been online at all nor has posted so can someone make him refund me as he's not doing his side of the deal and he said he'd refund me if he doesn't go on as posted and he hasn't been online at all

so mods give him 24 hours to reply or send the money back
11-03-2011, 05:43 AM #8
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i knew you would do this. you didnt tell me to start.all you did was rebel. "I want my money back" "he doesn't seem intrested" now you say this.cmon mods sort this out plz
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 11-03-2011 at 06:38 AM.
11-03-2011, 08:11 AM #9
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
i knew you would do this. you didnt tell me to start.all you did was rebel. "I want my money back" "he doesn't seem intrested" now you say this.cmon mods sort this out plz

i don't want you to start it at all anymore you stopped playing it for like 2 months why would i want you to start again if i have to open a dispute against you in order for you to do your part?

that's not fair to me as i'm the one waiting for you to finish and get off my account

how would you like it if i played a game on your account and stopped all a sudden and no pms about it or nothing? you'd be a little upset aswell thinking you'd lost money on it so don't bitch to me about being a rebel when i'm the one who paid you to do it and you stopped doing it

You have no interest in finishing it in my eyes as you stopped doing it so since you can't finish it or have any ambition to finish it i want a full refund back and i can claim it aswell
11-04-2011, 09:15 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have to either complete your part of the deal, or give a full refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo