11-11-2011, 04:24 PM #1
xMo
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Im_Infinite
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 30/10/11 - the letter came today 11/11/11 about the the extra $29
How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:$81

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: Bassically, i have recieved a letter from Parcel Force saying that i will have to pay an extra £18 ($29) to finsh the process of the item i bought or the item will be sent back to the sellers house, but with $81+$29=$110 which i am able to purchase a brand new triton ax720.

i would like the sellerto pay me $29 or i will reject the item and it will be sent back to the sellers home as the letter i recived says & i reuest a full refund
11-11-2011, 07:10 PM #2
Originally posted by xMo View Post
Scammer NGU Name:Im_Infinite
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 30/10/11 - the letter came today 11/11/11 about the the extra $29
How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:$81

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: Bassically, i have recieved a letter from Parcel Force saying that i will have to pay an extra £18 ($29) to finsh the process of the item i bought or the item will be sent back to the sellers house, but with $81+$29=$110 which i am able to purchase a brand new triton ax720.

i would like the sellerto pay me $29 or i will reject the item and it will be sent back to the sellers home as the letter i recived says & i reuest a full refund

Seller does not pay VAT! Just contacted Paypal, and talked with my local post office. It is not my problem if you have to pay VAT.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Vat is tax. You should of known this...

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Also, via paypal policies, I don't accept refunds unless the item is proven defective upon opening.
11-11-2011, 08:53 PM #3
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by infinite View Post
seller does not pay vat! Just contacted paypal, and talked with my local post office. It is not my problem if you have to pay vat.

---------- post added at 02:09 pm ---------- previous post was at 02:06 pm ----------

vat is tax. You should of known this...

---------- post added at 02:10 pm ---------- previous post was at 02:09 pm ----------

also, via paypal policies, i don't accept refunds unless the item is proven defective upon opening.
i need my sh it back, i'd perfer to get a new one for the same price with warrenty... I was not told bwt tax
11-12-2011, 03:42 PM #4
Originally posted by xMo View Post
i need my sh it back, i'd perfer to get a new one for the same price with warrenty... I was not told bwt tax

You should know about your areas tax policies. I do not have to refund.
11-12-2011, 04:23 PM #5
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Infinite View Post
You should know about your areas tax policies. I do not have to refund.

i've ordered so many things from usa and i never had to pay tax... either you give me 15 dollar refund, or i'll get itemm shipped back to you
11-24-2011, 03:04 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
This is an issue regarding who's responsibility it is to pay taxes. This cannot be solved, unless one is kind enough to give in and pay it. Nothing more can be done from the staff's side.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo