11-13-2011, 02:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Scammer NGU Name: NOKCHEVY
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I can show all our messages of the deal being confirmed if needed but will take awhile as its both through psn and ngu

When did this happen: 2 months ago

How did you purchase: No transaction

How much?: $40

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say? Yes, they just kept delaying it after he harassed me to get sdvsraw 2011 done really fast., finally he wanted me to reduce price from confirmed price, then he said give me more time and finally today I saw in his referrals, someone synced sdvsraw11 for him.

Other comments:
11-13-2011, 04:53 AM #2
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
i had wanted this plat off him but he stated that paypal wasnt working that it was -$6000 for some ebay thing gone wrong so there was no way of paying him becuase he said he didnt want the money sent to that paypal account because he wasnt gonna see it, then waaaayyyy after he made a new paypal account after i had already paid Scrapa_free_xiv to do it for me, i went elsewhere becuase i wanted this plat to get done as it was a horrible looking imcomplete on my trophy profile, and got tired of waiting for him to fix his paypal issue, its not like he synched to my account, if its in a blank account he can sell as i seen him advertising it on his trophy shop thread.
11-13-2011, 08:59 PM #3
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
i had wanted this plat off him but he stated that paypal wasnt working that it was -$6000 for some ebay thing gone wrong so there was no way of paying him becuase he said he didnt want the money sent to that paypal account because he wasnt gonna see it, then waaaayyyy after he made a new paypal account after i had already paid Scrapa_free_xiv to do it for me, i went elsewhere becuase i wanted this plat to get done as it was a horrible looking imcomplete on my trophy profile, and got tired of waiting for him to fix his paypal issue, its not like he synched to my account, if its in a blank account he can sell as i seen him advertising it on his trophy shop thread.

First off my paypal has been fixed for months now, also you agreed on a money order sent me me but never went through with it and I just kept telling you to pay for months now everyime I saw you on psn. Also when you first tried to pay through paypal but said it wasn't working, there was no sign of it not working so I just said I will look into it, a few days later I got paid from a ssdhd deal and they paid without problem and I didn't do anything so its been working the whole time but I just said it was working now. This was months ago too. I don't understand why you said incomplete on your profile as I am doing the 100% plat.

ALso its been fixed the whole time and what were you talking about getting tired of me fixing my account. You even kept harassing me to get it done and I got it done and I just knew you would pull some bullsh*t like this as I've dealt with you a few times now and the only smooth deal is the very first mk9 deal we had. You take forever to pay. The dead nation deal we had, you finally paid for that 2 weeks ago after about 3 months of waiting.
11-16-2011, 02:46 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by cookies420 View Post
First off my paypal has been fixed for months now, also you agreed on a money order sent me me but never went through with it and I just kept telling you to pay for months now everyime I saw you on psn. Also when you first tried to pay through paypal but said it wasn't working, there was no sign of it not working so I just said I will look into it, a few days later I got paid from a ssdhd deal and they paid without problem and I didn't do anything so its been working the whole time but I just said it was working now. This was months ago too. I don't understand why you said incomplete on your profile as I am doing the 100% plat.

ALso its been fixed the whole time and what were you talking about getting tired of me fixing my account. You even kept harassing me to get it done and I got it done and I just knew you would pull some bullsh*t like this as I've dealt with you a few times now and the only smooth deal is the very first mk9 deal we had. You take forever to pay. The dead nation deal we had, you finally paid for that 2 weeks ago after about 3 months of waiting.

So the platinum is on a blank account and can be sold to anyone?
11-17-2011, 02:20 AM #5
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So the platinum is on a blank account and can be sold to anyone?

Yea but its a hard plat to sell as the plat is a pain to do. I did it for him because our deal was sealed with a lot of argument of me being sceptilar of him backing out since he wouldn't pay half up front but in the end I did it and now he doesn't want it.
11-17-2011, 08:12 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by cookies420 View Post
Yea but its a hard plat to sell as the plat is a pain to do. I did it for him because our deal was sealed with a lot of argument of me being sceptilar of him backing out since he wouldn't pay half up front but in the end I did it and now he doesn't want it.

Since you are still able to sell the platinum without any problems, I see no reason really to force him to pay for it. But since he did break the deal he will receive a strong warning. And if this happens again he would either need to pay for the whole platinum, whether he got it or not. Or simply get banned for scamming.

Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post

You understand you did something wrong, and if this happens again. There will be further consequences.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo