11-15-2011, 02:03 AM #1
Default Avatar
Cade
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Fail
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
When did this happen: 10-24-2011

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 3 million

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.

If yes, What did they say?:-

You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: My hosting wen't down on 10/24/11 I purchased 1 year of hosting from Fail on 7/28/11.
11-15-2011, 10:46 PM #20
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by Fail View Post
1 Million.

I think Pray says it best Awesome face

11-15-2011, 10:48 PM #21
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Team
I think Pray says it best Awesome face

I am pretty sure I am not misleading a single thing? When you buy something you agree to the ToS. We are not forcing you to buy the product it is completely your choose. Have to go to work, ill be on later to check on this. 1 Million still stands till after work.
11-15-2011, 10:54 PM #22
Default Avatar
Cade
I am pretty sure I am not misleading a single thing? When you buy something you agree to the ToS. We are not forcing you to buy the product it is completely your choose. Have to go to work, ill be on later to check on this. 1 Million still stands till after work.

I never accepted any ToS, never saw a ToS, never was linked to a ToS, and there is no ToS in the selling thread which is the original source I bought it from. How is that not misleading?
11-16-2011, 03:28 AM #23
Fail
I Break The Rules.
I never accepted any ToS, never saw a ToS, never was linked to a ToS, and there is no ToS in the selling thread which is the original source I bought it from. How is that not misleading?

I don't need to spoon feed you the ToS....
11-16-2011, 11:42 AM #24

I don't need to spoon feed you the ToS....

If he never accepted the ToS, how was he supposed to know the terms? Exactly. Either you refund the FULL 3 million vBux, or continue the hosting service.
11-16-2011, 09:46 PM #25
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Connor View Post
If he never accepted the ToS, how was he supposed to know the terms? Exactly. Either you refund the FULL 3 million vBux, or continue the hosting service.

I don't need a signature of to ToS, it said on the site when you buy my service you accept to ToS. The site was linked in the thread.
11-16-2011, 09:58 PM #26
Default Avatar
Cade
I don't need a signature of to ToS, it said on the site when you buy my service you accept to ToS. The site was linked in the thread.

Actually the site isn't and wasn't linked in the thread.
11-16-2011, 10:21 PM #27

Link me to the original thread. Either way, you refund the vBux, or continue the service.
11-16-2011, 11:07 PM #28
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Actually the site isn't and wasn't linked in the thread.

Originally posted by Connor View Post
Link me to the original thread. Either way, you refund the vBux, or continue the service.

There was a picture plus a link to my site AKA owufail.org, but your staff removed it for "Advertising" so not my fault at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo