11-15-2011, 02:03 AM #1
Default Avatar
Cade
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Fail
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
When did this happen: 10-24-2011

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 3 million

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.

If yes, What did they say?:-

You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: My hosting wen't down on 10/24/11 I purchased 1 year of hosting from Fail on 7/28/11.
11-15-2011, 03:03 AM #2
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
11-15-2011, 04:33 AM #3
Fail
I Break The Rules.
He got his hosting, My ToS on my site clearly stated. "By purchasing this product you agree that you will receive the full length unless the hosting server fails"

Also I offered to pay 1m vBux for him not reading the ToS, Which is not my fault at all.
11-15-2011, 04:59 AM #4
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by Fail View Post
He got his hosting, My ToS on my site clearly stated. "By purchasing this product you agree that you will receive the full length unless the hosting server fails"

Also I offered to pay 1m vBux for him not reading the ToS, Which is not my fault at all.

Really? The ToS wasn't in the thread, would you mind showing me the ToS from the website aswell?
11-15-2011, 09:58 PM #5
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Team
Really? The ToS wasn't in the thread, would you mind showing me the ToS from the website aswell?

Domain is frozen atm. the [url]www.owufail.org/tos.php[/url] redirected to You must login or register to view this content.
11-15-2011, 10:05 PM #6
Default Avatar
Cade
Domain is frozen atm. the You must login or register to view this content. redirected to You must login or register to view this content.

That's not the website you linked me too when I asked where my hosting account was set up, nor did you ever link me to that site when I bought the hosting. :???:
11-15-2011, 10:18 PM #7
Fail
I Break The Rules.
That's not the website you linked me too when I asked where my hosting account was set up, nor did you ever link me to that site when I bought the hosting. :???:

I linked you to owufail.org, that is the frozen domain. It redirected to that website in case this did happen my ToS would not be lost if i was using the hosting. Then there would be no ToS and no way to prove the ToS
11-15-2011, 10:26 PM #8
Default Avatar
Cade
I linked you to owufail.org, that is the frozen domain. It redirected to that website in case this did happen my ToS would not be lost if i was using the hosting. Then there would be no ToS and no way to prove the ToS

You didn't sell me hosting from owufail.org you sold me hosting from You must login or register to view this content.
11-15-2011, 10:29 PM #9
Fail
I Break The Rules.
You didn't sell me hosting from owufail.org you sold me hosting from You must login or register to view this content.

Which is owufail.org Maniachost was the provider I got the reseller account from... /facepalm

Proof of closure and forward.
11-15-2011, 10:31 PM #10
Default Avatar
Cade
Which is owufail.org Maniachost was the provider I got the reseller account from... /facepalm

Proof of closure and forward.

Either way you never linked me to a ToS nor did you link me to owufail.org

We can get an admin to look through the pms if you want.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo