11-19-2011, 04:04 AM #1
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
During the dispute with paypal.
You must login or register to view this content.
After the dispute. Paypal sent the money back
Proof he bought the Platinum off me.

When did this happen: October 4, 2011

How did he purchase: With paypal

How much?: $125

Did you;
- Sell? I sold him Mass Effect 2 Platinum

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
- On October 4 he opened a dispute against me on paypal. I then sent him a message on here telling him why he would open a dispute against me. He told me he was sorry about doing it and he didn't know it was me. He then told me he would cancel it. He told me he tried to cancel it but it gave him an error. He then told me once the dispute settles he would send me the money back. Once it closed he told me that paypal had limited his account and paypal would send him a letter in the mail to lift his limited account. About a week passed he told me he finally got the letter but he won't be able to send the money till November because he had 3 disputes against him. He told me the disputes would close on November 13th. I told him I'll wait till then. I finally messaged him on the 18th which is today if he is going to be sending the money. He told me to open the dispute because when he tried sending me the money 5 days ago, paypal limited his account.

Other comments:
Just want the money, I'm a pretty patient person but its been a little over a month.
Last edited by chaosx6 ; 11-19-2011 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Pictures were too small
11-21-2011, 12:48 AM #11
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by chaosx6 View Post
Well what can you do when your account is limited because I was I went to paypal's help center and it says its unique to every issue. Meaning you may or may not be able to receive funds or give funds? Plus I was thinking calling them is much better then just emailing them. I read on a forum that it took a guy 7 months of just emailing them for paypal to finally restore his account. I mean its your decision dude. But I don't want to be waiting that long to finally get something.

Dear Jeffrey Nasca,
Hello Jeffrey, my name is Lauren from PayPal Customer Service.

I know that you are concerned about your account status. To help you, I reviewed your account with case ID PP-001-552-174-315 and noted that an email was sent to you on November 20, 2011, which contained the result of our investigation. I forwarded a copy of this notification to you today. It stated on the email that: "For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues. We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business."

If you need clarification. please feel free to call us at 1-888-221-1161 and we will try our best to give you immediate answers. Thank you for choosing PayPal for your online payment needs. We appreciate your business.

I am happy to have been of assistance to you today. PayPal strives for improvement and your support is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lauren
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Consumer Advisory - PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Check out our Community Help Forums at [url]www.paypal-community.com[/url]. You can also follow us on Twitter to find answers, help other members, and learn more about PayPal. Go to You must login or register to view this content..

i will have to find a buyer for dks
11-21-2011, 07:31 AM #12
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
Dear Jeffrey Nasca,

I know that you are concerned about your account status. To help you, I reviewed your account with case ID PP-001-552-174-315 and noted that an email was sent to you on November 20, 2011, which contained the result of our investigation. I forwarded a copy of this notification to you today. It stated on the email that: "For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues. We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business."

If you need clarification. please feel free to call us at 1-888-221-1161 and we will try our best to give you immediate answers. Thank you for choosing PayPal for your online payment needs. We appreciate your business.

I am happy to have been of assistance to you today. PayPal strives for improvement and your support is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lauren
PayPal, an eBay Company

Consumer Advisory - PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Check out our Community Help Forums at [url]www.paypal-community.com[/url]. You can also follow us on Twitter to find answers, help other members, and learn more about PayPal. Go to You must login or register to view this content..

So I would have to wait till then is what your telling me.
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM #13
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

can i offer you this gameshare slot?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

11-22-2011, 01:47 AM #14
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Nahh I already have most of the games from your video. Every tuesday when they update the store I'm always buying games, movies, avatars ect. I just want what was rightfully entitled to me...The money.
Last edited by chaosx6 ; 11-22-2011 at 02:02 AM.
11-22-2011, 09:45 PM #15
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Dear Jeffrey Nasca,

Sincerely,
Lauren
PayPal, an eBay Company

Have you gotten any offers for your Dark Souls?
11-22-2011, 11:17 PM #16
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

not yet. :\
11-24-2011, 05:53 AM #17
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

i am starting to take some mw3 orders and ill just have them send payment to you.
once one of my deals open a dispute against my paypal account for item dispute, ill send a refund and then they will send 45$ to you.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-24-2011 at 06:14 AM.
11-24-2011, 06:07 PM #18
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
i am starting to take some mw3 orders and ill just have them send payment to you.
once one of my deals open a dispute against my paypal account for item dispute, ill send a refund and then they will send 45$ to you.

Oh alright, well just let me know when they will send it... I will post proof of payment here everytime I receive something.
11-25-2011, 11:32 AM #19
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Oh alright, well just let me know when they will send it... I will post proof of payment here everytime I receive something.

100$ was sent to you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo