11-24-2011, 09:37 PM #1
xModGodx
GT : OpTz ReCoNz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been scammed by Brandon1981 we made a deal on a xbox account i give him 800k vbux for his xbox account so that was ok now we have made the deal now this is a couple of weeks later now when i go on my xbox to go onto the account he has changed the password on it now i cant get on this could mods please get my vbux back or atleast the account please thanks
11-25-2011, 12:21 AM #2
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by xModGodx View Post
I have been scammed by Brandon1981 we made a deal on a xbox account i give him 800k vbux for his xbox account so that was ok now we have made the deal now this is a couple of weeks later now when i go on my xbox to go onto the account he has changed the password on it now i cant get on this could mods please get my vbux back or atleast the account please thanks
you low balled the hell out of me cuz i was new and u only gave me 780k and that is what u will get back

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I have been scammed by Brandon1981 we made a deal on a xbox account i give him 800k vbux for his xbox account so that was ok now we have made the deal now this is a couple of weeks later now when i go on my xbox to go onto the account he has changed the password on it now i cant get on this could mods please get my vbux back or atleast the account please thanks
and microsoft locked the acct under investigation

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by xmodgodx View Post
i have been scammed by brandon1981 we made a deal on a xbox account i give him 800k vbux for his xbox account so that was ok now we have made the deal now this is a couple of weeks later now when i go on my xbox to go onto the account he has changed the password on it now i cant get on this could mods please get my vbux back or atleast the account please thanks
there refund sent!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

and to b honest u gave me 300k cuz u made the transaction such a hassle and pain in my ass

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

so really i should only give u 480k

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

i was also promised a psn that i never got but anyway he has been payed back so this thread can be closed and put behind us plz
11-25-2011, 04:50 PM #3
xModGodx
no i didnt lol u wanted the deal and it was that if i went on the account i said i will give u my psn account i havent been on the account but thanks for my vbux back
11-25-2011, 04:57 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
no i didnt lol u wanted the deal and it was that if i went on the account i said i will give u my psn account i havent been on the account but thanks for my vbux back

Errr, so this has been resolved?
11-25-2011, 05:01 PM #5
xModGodx
yes it has thanks
11-25-2011, 05:01 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.