11-30-2011, 08:04 PM #1
zyz5
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dokoman364 and I made a deal for him to lvl up my psn I'm mw3 for 1 mil vbux but he said he did not want to get scammed so he said pay 100k vbux first so I did andi gave him my acc info and he said he was going to lvl it up but instead he loges into it and stole the password and email of the account so now I can't log in to my psn
11-30-2011, 11:55 PM #2
The password to your account changed. AND I DIDNT CHANGE IT I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF A FAMILY EMERGENCY SO SHUT THE **** UP
12-01-2011, 04:59 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by zyz5 View Post
Dokoman364 and I made a deal for him to lvl up my psn I'm mw3 for 1 mil vbux but he said he did not want to get scammed so he said pay 100k vbux first so I did andi gave him my acc info and he said he was going to lvl it up but instead he loges into it and stole the password and email of the account so now I can't log in to my psn

Use the dispute layout here found here: You must login or register to view this content.

And please provide any proof if possible.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo