12-04-2011, 04:11 PM #1
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Waffles =]
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 26/11/11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Told me it would be completed by yesterday, STILL NO PROGRESS

Other comments: I am not happy with the service I payed for... This thread (shop) You must login or register to view this content. needs to be closed in my opinion, as it is misleading and not as it states... I would like my money back...
12-04-2011, 04:19 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-04-2011, 06:15 PM #3
Water fell onto my TV and I had no TV to play on, it got fixed late last night. I will play on your account when I get the chance. My thread clearly says no refunds. Also, I PMed you telling you AHEAD of time. I wont be able to play and I asked you if you wanted Webby to do it ( he owes he money so he would've done it) but you didn't respond.
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM #4
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Originally posted by 039
;4009910']Water fell onto my TV and I had no TV to play on, it got fixed late last night. I will play on your account when I get the chance. My thread clearly says no refunds. Also, I PMed you telling you AHEAD of time. I wont be able to play and I asked you if you wanted Webby to do it ( he owes he money so he would've done it) but you didn't respond.

Your thread says clearly no refunds?... LOL.. Then you have obviously used that 2 your benefit. Your thread clearly says best shop on NGU and its clearly not. As for that PM, can you show proof of that because I know that PM does NOT exist. Im not happy with the service you praise so promising, so I would like a refund regardless of what your thread states... It is NOT acceptable....

EDIT: You also mentioned your tv being broke? Does NOT stop you posting in every boosting thread for your account 2 play on lol. I have payed for a service, you should complete that service which was payed for, before playing on your own account... Whats the point in posting a shop if your not committed to it?
Last edited by BaNk-R0BbeR- ; 12-04-2011 at 07:28 PM.
12-05-2011, 02:12 AM #5
Look in my signature and look in the threads i've posted in. You'll clearly see it's not my account and I can have the owner of the account vouch for me. I don't have the message saved as none of my sent messages save. Either way, my thread said no refunds and I will get to your account when I have a chance to. I don't scam and i won't scam you. I haven't played on my account since I opened the lvl up shop so don't lie. I have a line of people and it's only me doing this. If I can't get to you now, I'll get to you later. First come, first serve.

Im done responding to this btw.
-My thread says no refunds
-I'll get to you when I have a chance
-
12-05-2011, 08:19 AM #6
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Originally posted by 039
;4011510']Look in my signature and look in the threads i've posted in. You'll clearly see it's not my account and I can have the owner of the account vouch for me. I don't have the message saved as none of my sent messages save. Either way, my thread said no refunds and I will get to your account when I have a chance to. I don't scam and i won't scam you. I haven't played on my account since I opened the lvl up shop so don't lie. I have a line of people and it's only me doing this. If I can't get to you now, I'll get to you later. First come, first serve.

Im done responding to this btw.
-My thread says no refunds
-I'll get to you when I have a chance
-

I want a refund, or this dispute will NOT be settled... I think I will take it up with Paypal aswell tbh see what they say....
You mentioned its only you doing this, but in your other post you state webby was helping?
Originally posted by vAJ28v View Post
you still do this?

Originally posted by Webby View Post
Yes sir :y:

Im confused, stop talking shit and give me my money back...
First come first serve? Lol, Yeah right mate you have been on and off my account for a week... Playing a single game then going offline. I payed for 2000 kills yeah to be done immediately, not over the next few years.. Sort it out or close the shop because you obviously can't handle it..
Last edited by BaNk-R0BbeR- ; 12-05-2011 at 08:23 AM.
12-05-2011, 11:03 PM #7
This dispute doesn't need to get closed. You can keep it open for as long as you want but like I said, you'll get your kills when i get the chance. My thread clearly said no refunds and you can get as mad as you want but you nor any admin can force me to refund you. Didn't scam anyone and I won't scam anyone. I'll get to it when I get the chance.
12-06-2011, 06:19 AM #8
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
You are a scamming piece of shit, you ****ing dead man walking... Your thread only says no refunds because it is your intention to do this shit to everyone. So your covered for the slow service and then you back your argument with the no refund speech...
I will get my money back... That is a guarantee..

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Anything being done here or what?
12-07-2011, 04:14 AM #9
LOL. Notice you're the first to call me a scammer and there are people who payed me who I haven't even started yet. They realize I'm busy and are willing to work with me and know when I'm able to, I'll get to them. But go ahead and go to paypal. I doubt they'll take money out of my account and put it in yours but I guess if they do that, you'll become a scammer. How would my intention be to scam everyone by making them pay now and then never maximizing their accounts? Obviosly I'd have to be done and I wouldn't put that find of burden onto myself. What can an admin do about this? All he can do is close the thread. I don't even know why this is still even open, all he needs to do is read my thread, clearly says no refunds. Therefore, you can cry all you want but I'll get to you when I get the chance. :y: He can't change my rule or my thread for you. What you're doing is like buying a chocolate bar and opening it but realized you don't want it anymore. The store you bought it from says no returns after opening but you decide to call the police and try to have them pressure the store into refunding you. It's not working, therefore you threaten to call up the Fed and tell them to take the money from the store. Are you picking up what I'm putting down or no?
12-07-2011, 06:40 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 8mm View Post
You are a scamming piece of shit, you ****ing dead man walking... Your thread only says no refunds because it is your intention to do this shit to everyone. So your covered for the slow service and then you back your argument with the no refund speech...
I will get my money back... That is a guarantee..

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Anything being done here or what?

Waffle's previous post pretty much explains it. There are nothing to be done here, his policy is clear and written in the thread. You'd just have to sit by and wait.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo