12-05-2011, 12:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Scammer NGU Name: C✪Awesome face
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
4/dec/2011

How did you purchase:
vBux

How much?:
300K vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say?
gyazo.com/e1c0e8f01fadb0562cad39dfb8345b28

Other comments:

I sent this guy 300k vbux to send me gifts and ribbons
He then sent me a gift and sent me a personal message saying he could only send me 1 gift a day so he would send me 1 gift everyday ( You must login or register to view this content.)
I then said no and asked him to refund my vbux back
He then sent me a message saying he refunded me when he never did and he has now only got 10k vbux wich means he spent ll my vbux
I also asked him how much for a few gifts and he said 800k vbux or 500k severall time wich i found weird , i said it was too much just for a few gifts ... he then told me 15 gifts and 15 ribbons would be a total of 300k vbux wich is what i sent
I find it sad that people with high post count and rep actually scamm :\
I then told him i never got the refund and i asked him for a screenshot proof that he actually tried to refund me and here's what he said : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 12-05-2011 at 12:39 AM.
12-05-2011, 04:38 PM #2
can any mod contact this guy ?
12-06-2011, 04:14 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
can any mod contact this guy ?

Since he has symbols in his name, the dispute resolution mod can't add him into the dispute. Enzo will be asked to help with this, we just have to be a little patient.
12-06-2011, 05:13 PM #4
ok thanks ,same happened to me , couldnt add him to dispute due to him having symbols in his name
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Since he has symbols in his name, the dispute resolution mod can't add him into the dispute. Enzo will be asked to help with this, we just have to be a little patient.
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
ok thanks ,same happened to me , couldnt add him to dispute due to him having symbols in his name

There, our awesome admin Enzo fixed it. Winky Winky

Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply back.
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM #6
thanks a lot mate
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
There, our awesome admin Enzo fixed it. Winky Winky

Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply back.
12-06-2011, 09:46 PM #7
Default Avatar
COD
hey everyone. Okay what happened is all true etc. But i went to send the vbuks back and pre sure sent it to the wrong guy. i have told DiogoPT7 give me 1 week and ill have 300k vbuks back. Im just trying to get some of friends etc. But if you give me 5 more days illl be able to get it back probs. Is that alright with you ?

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

ohh and btw, im never going to see if somebody replies or quotes me because i have a symbol i can see that stuff. so maybe inbox me to say i have replied ?
12-07-2011, 02:25 PM #8
provide the proof that you actually tried to refund me then
Originally posted by D View Post
hey everyone. Okay what happened is all true etc. But i went to send the vbuks back and pre sure sent it to the wrong guy. i have told DiogoPT7 give me 1 week and ill have 300k vbuks back. Im just trying to get some of friends etc. But if you give me 5 more days illl be able to get it back probs. Is that alright with you ?

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

ohh and btw, im never going to see if somebody replies or quotes me because i have a symbol i can see that stuff. so maybe inbox me to say i have replied ?
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM #9
Default Avatar
COD
I have the 300k vbuk back like i said i could get, im on ipod atm but maybe withing the next 3 hours ill be on normal comp and send you it kk, the dispute can be closed i think

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

hey, i sent 250,000 i think could not let me send all the 300k because of tax. maybe wait abit a longer so i can get about 70k so then i can ssend 50k because of tax
12-08-2011, 11:05 PM #10
he sent 250k, still need the other 50k wich he says he will send soon
Originally posted by D View Post
I have the 300k vbuk back like i said i could get, im on ipod atm but maybe withing the next 3 hours ill be on normal comp and send you it kk, the dispute can be closed i think

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

hey, i sent 250,000 i think could not let me send all the 300k because of tax. maybe wait abit a longer so i can get about 70k so then i can ssend 50k because of tax

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo