12-07-2011, 12:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenBooyah
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:11-28-11
NGU Time: 2:46 AM

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 1,000,000

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: They said they would refund me the vbux. "Heres the 1M" but never sent them.
He used half of my double xp from the account and put my KD to Under 6.00 . He did not level up the account alot. And he took more than the timespan.

I now want my vbux back and the amount of double xp rounded that he used during the "boosting".
He used a total of 40 minutes, Rounded to 45 min in double xp codes.
12-08-2011, 01:58 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
What he said. Can I choose a time limit or do you do that? I don't want to be waiting too much because I leave to another country in less than a week.

Sure, as long as the time limit is reasonable for both for you.
12-08-2011, 11:26 PM #12
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I say 24 hours. Since I waited over 2 days already.
12-10-2011, 12:03 AM #13
Im sick and tired of waiting. I want the 45 minutes of double xp before 2 hours from now or ban him now. He has not bothered to reply to the dispute when he knows he is involved in it. I know he has been online.
12-10-2011, 02:28 AM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Im sick and tired of waiting. I want the 45 minutes of double xp before 2 hours from now or ban him now. He has not bothered to reply to the dispute when he knows he is involved in it. I know he has been online.

So I should just go ahead and ban him them?
12-10-2011, 02:32 AM #15
Im going to wait since really need the dub xp atm :/
12-10-2011, 08:24 AM #16

Sorry i havent been able to get on. Im talking with someone about dub xp. If he doesnt reply tomorrow i'll just refund you with vbux.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Forgot to quote you.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

One more thing.... Your saying i used 40min of your 2x xp. And want the 40min back. The only way i couldve used 40min of your 2x xp is if you activated the 2x xp before the leveling started.... So either way if i boosted or did it legit, or completed your leveling or not i wouldve used 2x xp regardless of what happened.... So, would you have charged me for using your 2x xp if i wouldve completed your account anyway? If you wouldve then thats just stupid and messed up and if you wouldnt have why do you decide to charge now? Cause your unsatisfied?
12-10-2011, 08:30 AM #17
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
Sorry i havent been able to get on. Im talking with someone about dub xp. If he doesnt reply tomorrow i'll just refund you with vbux.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Forgot to quote you.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

One more thing.... Your saying i used 40min of your 2x xp. And want the 40min back. The only way i couldve used 40min of your 2x xp is if you activated the 2x xp before the leveling started.... So either way if i boosted or did it legit, or completed your leveling or not i wouldve used 2x xp regardless of what happened.... So, would you have charged me for using your 2x xp if i wouldve completed your account anyway? If you wouldve then thats just stupid and messed up and if you wouldnt have why do you decide to charge now? Cause your unsatisfied?
Yes. I activated it before I gave you the account. Im charging you for the double xp because you did almost close to nothing and basically wasted my double xp when I couldve used it and gotten to a higher level. Which I didn't do that because I didn't have time on my hands. So I hoped the double xp would help you level my account faster out of generosity.
12-10-2011, 04:47 PM #18
Ban him. I got -repped for the dispute? Wtf, who cares. Go ahead and ban him, but if he whatsoever gets UNBANNED, he still owes me the 45 minutes of double xp
12-10-2011, 04:52 PM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Ban him. I got -repped for the dispute? Wtf, who cares. Go ahead and ban him, but if he whatsoever gets UNBANNED, he still owes me the 45 minutes of double xp

User banned.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo