12-10-2011, 06:33 PM #1
RaZoR!
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:$50 Psn card

How much?:$37

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I contacted him via pm's and vm and he hasn't respond to none and he was online numerous of times so he had no reason to not reply and I have prove he read my pm so I guess he ignoring me and that's not cool

Other comments: I want my $50 Psn card or a full refund on paypal right now.
12-11-2011, 02:29 PM #11
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
So am i going to be perma ban or what?

Yo bro like infa said in his dispute against you , don't push us give us our 50 psn card or refund us our money or we can make your paypal life hell. Why give both of us 2 different stories and then ask FoxKaz if you going to get perma ban it seems like you was planning this and then we to Foxkaz to make it look like you was innocent and didn't mean for this to happen. Then what also don't make any sense you spent our money as soon as you get it that seems fishy also but FoxKaz like infa said I want my psn card or a full refund.
12-11-2011, 02:37 PM #12
Originally posted by Sikario
Yo bro like infa said in his dispute against you , don't push us give us our 50 psn card or refund us our money or we can make your paypal life hell. Why give both of us 2 different stories and then ask FoxKaz if you going to get perma ban it seems like you was planning this and then we to Foxkaz to make it look like you was innocent and didn't mean for this to happen. Then what also don't make any sense you spent our money as soon as you get it that seems fishy also but FoxKaz like infa said I want my psn card or a full refund.
And how will you make my paypal life a hell? Just curious?
12-11-2011, 03:03 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo