12-10-2011, 06:33 PM #1
RaZoR!
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:$50 Psn card

How much?:$37

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I contacted him via pm's and vm and he hasn't respond to none and he was online numerous of times so he had no reason to not reply and I have prove he read my pm so I guess he ignoring me and that's not cool

Other comments: I want my $50 Psn card or a full refund on paypal right now.
12-10-2011, 06:41 PM #2
Originally posted by Sikario
Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:$50 Psn card

How much?:$37

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I contacted him via pm's and vm and he hasn't respond to none and he was online numerous of times so he had no reason to not reply and I have prove he read my pm so I guess he ignoring me and that's not cool

Other comments: I want my $50 Psn card or a full refund on paypal right now.
I've been talking to Fox trying to find out what to do :/ I bought three $50 PSN cards off a kid on Hackforums. After i bought them i went to the PSN store to make sure they were real codes. I then got the message "Are you sure you want to and to funds", and i clicked no of course. However after you and two other members purchased these codes the user Infa on ngu message me and told me when he tried redeeming the code it also said "Are you sure you want to add $50 to your wallet" but when he clicked yes he got a pop up that said it could not add funds. So apperently the guy i bought the codes from sold me un active codes. And i already used the money. So i don't know what to do.
12-10-2011, 06:46 PM #3
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
I've been talking to Fox trying to find out what to do :/ I bought three $50 PSN cards off a kid on Hackforums. After i bought them i went to the PSN store to make sure they were real codes. I then got the message "Are you sure you want to and to funds", and i clicked no of course. However after you and two other members purchased these codes the user Infa on ngu message me and told me when he tried redeeming the code it also said "Are you sure you want to add $50 to your wallet" but when he clicked yes he got a pop up that said it could not add funds. So apperently the guy i bought the codes from sold me un active codes. And i already used the money. So i don't know what to do.

Bro I understand were you coming from and I feel bad you got scam of 3 $50 psn cards but that money came out my Christmas money and , I decided to treat myself to a $50 psn card since you don't have the card I need my money back or a $50 US psn card. Sorry and get FoxKaz in here
12-10-2011, 07:10 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I know you don't mean to scam anyone. But you are still responsible for the cards. What you can do is to dispute the people you bought the cards from on PayPal. That will at least get you some money back, or maybe they will arrange new cards.

Originally posted by Sikario
Bro I understand were you coming from and I feel bad you got scam of 3 $50 psn cards but that money came out my Christmas money and , I decided to treat myself to a $50 psn card since you don't have the card I need my money back or a $50 US psn card. Sorry and get FoxKaz in here

Any suggestions to how we solve this?
12-10-2011, 07:16 PM #5
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I know you don't mean to scam anyone. But you are still responsible for the cards. What you can do is to dispute the people you bought the cards from on PayPal. That will at least get you some money back, or maybe they will arrange new cards.

FoxKaz I don't want to see anyone ban so all I want is my money back or him to give me my $50 psn card. Since it's the holiday time ill give him 5-6 days to present you with some type of progress in him disputing the person he bought the psn cards from or getting the money he owe me that's the only way I see it sorry
12-11-2011, 03:30 AM #6

I'm not trying to be an ass, but technically i didn't scam anyone. I said i was selling a unused 50$ PSN Card. It is a psN card and it unused :/
12-11-2011, 10:57 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I'm not trying to be an ass, but technically i didn't scam anyone. I said i was selling a unused 50$ PSN Card. It is a psN card and it unused :/

If the cards doesn't work, it's you who are responsible for them. Even if you didn't intentionally scam anyone.
12-11-2011, 12:58 PM #8
If the cards doesn't work, it's you who are responsible for them. Even if you didn't intentionally scam anyone.
I have no other way to get myself out of this so im going to use the old fashion loophole way.

I sold him exactly what I described in the auction- a unused, PSN card code.
12-11-2011, 01:49 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I have no other way to get myself out of this so im going to use the old fashion loophole way.

I sold him exactly what I described in the auction- a unused, PSN card code.

Unused maybe, but also not-working. You better start gather some money or get some new PSN cards.
12-11-2011, 02:07 PM #10
Unused maybe, but also not-working. You better start gather some money or get some new PSN cards.
So am i going to be perma ban or what?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo