12-14-2011, 01:25 AM #1
DavidRoque
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: sYn-Slayer
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: the name of the account on playstation network was "alphasquadomega" the email was "[email protected]"

When did this happen: 12/12/11

How did you purchase: I paid him with a playstation network card.

How much?: $20.00

Did you;
- Buy: I paid for a 15th prestige level 50 account for black ops.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Nope the scammer has not contacted me, and has been ignoring me as usual.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: When I got home from school, all the information was changed and I did not have access to the account, meaning, that he called playstation network customer service and they gave him his account back.
12-14-2011, 03:33 AM #2
no i didnt do anything i havent even been close to my ps3.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

would you like to mention any more lies

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

ignoring you, i have a life sorry. i have a kid and i got school. sorry i dont have time to check this everyday. if you guys wanna ban me go for it. but im not the one in the wrong here.
12-14-2011, 03:56 AM #3
DavidRoque
Bounty hunter
Typical scammer excuses...., and lmfao, "I have a kid" dude seriously..... come up with something better, LOL. and last but not least, your really pathetic for scamming $20, you must need it more than I do anyways... But everything has a consequence.. and yeah you so have a life, you have 3 15th prestige accounts, just look at you're picture "Syndicate gaming"? yeah you have a life bro, gtfo out of these forums nobody wants to be scammed by dumb nerds like you, enough said.....
Last edited by DavidRoque ; 12-14-2011 at 04:03 AM.
12-14-2011, 01:03 PM #4
typical scamer excuses? wow your such a ****ing pussy, i do have a ****ing kid. do you really wanna **** with me i will come to florida and beat your ass. im pretty sure i aint no ****ing nerd, i actully have a wife. so shut up and go suck some more dick. take the dick out of your ass bro
12-14-2011, 03:00 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo