12-17-2011, 10:22 PM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NGBeatZ
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14209[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14210[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Just now

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 30.00

Did you;
- Buy? Bought 2 20 Dollar PSN cards.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing, I sent a PM requesting a refund or working PSN cards

Other comments:

I bought 2 PSN cards from him. I sent him the 30.00 via PayPal. About 3 minutes later I got the message of them, when I went to redeem them they did not work and were saying they cannot be redeemed as they have already been used. I went to message him back and he had logged off.
Last edited by Pichu ; 12-17-2011 at 10:45 PM.
12-18-2011, 01:57 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-18-2011, 06:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Scammer NGU Name: NGBeatZ
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14209[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14210[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Just now

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 30.00

Did you;
- Buy? Bought 2 20 Dollar PSN cards.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing, I sent a PM requesting a refund or working PSN cards

Other comments:

I bought 2 PSN cards from him. I sent him the 30.00 via PayPal. About 3 minutes later I got the message of them, when I went to redeem them they did not work and were saying they cannot be redeemed as they have already been used. I went to message him back and he had logged off.

:carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling::carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling:
12-18-2011, 09:10 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo