12-18-2011, 04:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well this is how it started... I was chatting in the shout box and I was joking around saying I have the 4.0 CFW for ps3 I posted a download (keep in mind I was joking) the download wasn't a virus it was a notepad file that said " you mad bro?" then afte a while I got banned from the shoutbox and I was like okay? Then I went to post a thread then it said I was banned... From NGU the ban will be released on the 25th. The account Newfie banned me on was Killua- I contacted Newfie about the ban via this account he said "You were posting a fake CFW in the shoutbox after I told you to stop". But no where inthe shoutbox did he tell me to stop. So when I went to the infrations and warning he said enjoy your ban hope you enjoy Christmas with out NGU and he put a carling sign. This made me think he just banned me to piss me off. Then I did get pissed because I already got banned once before for being wrongly accused. I donated to NGU. I really enjoy this website by everyone something happens to me. Wither I get wrongly accused or receive hate. I have never scammed, cursed out, or disrespected another member. I just want this to be resolved. Sorry if this is the wron section I didn't know where else to post and I can't use the shoutbox to contact a mod.
12-18-2011, 04:43 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by SadKidGTFO1010 View Post
Well this is how it started... I was chatting in the shout box and I was joking around saying I have the 4.0 CFW for ps3 I posted a download (keep in mind I was joking) the download wasn't a virus it was a notepad file that said " you mad bro?" then afte a while I got banned from the shoutbox and I was like okay? Then I went to post a thread then it said I was banned... From NGU the ban will be released on the 25th. The account Newfie banned me on was Killua- I contacted Newfie about the ban via this account he said "You were posting a fake CFW in the shoutbox after I told you to stop". But no where inthe shoutbox did he tell me to stop. So when I went to the infrations and warning he said enjoy your ban hope you enjoy Christmas with out NGU and he put a carling sign. This made me think he just banned me to piss me off. Then I did get pissed because I already got banned once before for being wrongly accused. I donated to NGU. I really enjoy this website by everyone something happens to me. Wither I get wrongly accused or receive hate. I have never scammed, cursed out, or disrespected another member. I just want this to be resolved. Sorry if this is the wron section I didn't know where else to post and I can't use the shoutbox to contact a mod.

This section is for trade related disputes. You should contact an administrator about your issue.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo