12-30-2011, 09:52 PM #1
andge12
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Super GOD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: He can vouch for me sending the money. Proof can be provided if required.

When did this happen: Last Few Days

How did you purchase: I purchased 1 hour and 45 minutes of double xp.

How much?: 4 dollars via paypal.

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he has used the XP on his own account after I had purchased it, and he offered me a refund (Explained below)

Other comments: This is a where the problem occurs. He told me his paypal sending limit has maxed out and therefore cannot refund me. He offered me vBuxs, which I do not really accept as I would prefer to recieve cash or the 2XP which I first bought. I would like a mod to help us come to some sort of agreement.
I'm really not looking to get into an argument. I just want what I paid for or to recieve a refund :wink:
12-30-2011, 09:58 PM #2
Koltz
Banned
Originally posted by andge12 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Super GOD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: He can vouch for me sending the money. Proof can be provided if required.

When did this happen: Last Few Days

How did you purchase: I purchased 1 hour and 45 minutes of double xp.

How much?: 4 dollars via paypal.

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he has used the XP on his own account after I had purchased it, and he offered me a refund (Explained below)

Other comments: This is a where the problem occurs. He told me his paypal sending limit has maxed out and therefore cannot refund me. He offered me vBuxs, which I do not really accept as I would prefer to recieve cash or the 2XP which I first bought. I would like a mod to help us come to some sort of agreement.
I'm really not looking to get into an argument. I just want what I paid for or to recieve a refund :wink:

i can only offer you 200k vBux man sorry about this whole situation i agree its my fault so just take the vBux and forget about this whole thing.
12-30-2011, 10:05 PM #3
andge12
Gym leader
Originally posted by Super
i can only offer you 200k vBux man sorry about this whole situation i agree its my fault so just take the vBux and forget about this whole thing.

No, i'm not accepting that in anyway.
12-30-2011, 10:07 PM #4
Koltz
Banned
No, i'm not accepting that in anyway.

well i cant do anything else bro sorry :/
12-30-2011, 10:10 PM #5
andge12
Gym leader
well i cant do anything else bro sorry :/

I'm not trying to be a jerk but that's not fair. I'm not on my PC so it's a struggle to contact a mod. Please could you pm a mod
12-30-2011, 10:12 PM #6
Koltz
Banned
I'm not trying to be a jerk but that's not fair. I'm not on my PC so it's a struggle to contact a mod. Please could you pm a mod

dude i wanna sort this out as soon as possible the only way is 200k vBux and you can buy some double Xp codes with that!
12-30-2011, 10:14 PM #7
andge12
Gym leader
dude i wanna sort this out as soon as possible the only way is 200k vBux and you can buy some double Xp codes with that!

People are not selling them that cheap. Quickest way to resolve this is to contact a mod. Please do that for me.
12-30-2011, 10:16 PM #8
Koltz
Banned
People are not selling them that cheap. Quickest way to resolve this is to contact a mod. Please do that for me.

this is between me and you what is a mod going to do?
12-30-2011, 10:19 PM #9
andge12
Gym leader
this is between me and you what is a mod going to do?

Well, we cannot resolve the problem so I'm sure a Mod can assist us.
12-30-2011, 10:24 PM #10
Koltz
Banned
Well, we cannot resolve the problem so I'm sure a Mod can assist us.

well ive got a answer for the problem and you wont accept it so its your problem not mine so sort it out yourelf now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo