01-01-2012, 12:33 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Andrew-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE! You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. after me giving him the cl and him paying You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Lastly, saying he never got the tokens You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: About 1-2 months ago

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? I sold him a Challenge Lobby for $9
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They said that i was stupid and made fun of my culture, religion and other immature wordings. He said that i was stupid because i made him pay through paypal and i wouldn't get my money back. He told me he isn't on NGU, but he is.

Other comments:

I blocked him on Skype so i am not able to get the chat back. If there is a way please tell me Smile
He came and contacted me here again. He said if i was Egyptian and what was my name...He told me the exact same thing before when we first met on NGU. I know it's him because he told me he's Egyptian and is from Australia. His name on skype is Andrew Kaldas, but here he is claiming that he's Andrew Solomon.

EDIT: Found the skype chat uploading now
Last edited by Budz ; 01-01-2012 at 01:03 PM.
01-01-2012, 12:40 PM #2
I don't even have skype, lold. wrong person buddy. My name is Andrew Solomon and you can add me on facebook.

There's a shit load of Andrew's on the Forum, I'm sure you can blame somebody else with the name Andrew.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Also... I find it funny how SOMEHOW I bought CL's from you yet I JUST bought cl's from Webby a few days ago and he knows that I'm 100% legit.

Why would I pay for a challenge lobby if you APPARENTLY already gave me it...?

You must login or register to view this content.
01-01-2012, 12:46 PM #3
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Andrew
I don't even have skype, lold. wrong person buddy. My name is Andrew Solomon and you can add me on facebook.

There's a shit load of Andrew's on the Forum, I'm sure you can blame somebody else with the name Andrew.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Also... I find it funny how SOMEHOW I bought CL's from you yet I JUST bought cl's from Webby a few days ago and he knows that I'm 100% legit.

Cute, Smile You must login or register to view this content. I love how you lie
01-01-2012, 12:51 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Just cut the shit. You claim to be Andrew Soloman? Then might I ask why the Twitter name you have listed shows the name of Andrew Kaldas?

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

You have 24 hours to refund the user.
01-01-2012, 12:52 PM #5
Btw you and I both know that I took the money back because you didn't give me the levels. Thats why I bought them from Webby.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

You have 24 hours to refund the user.

Refund him what... lol?
01-01-2012, 01:01 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Btw you and I both know that I took the money back because you didn't give me the levels. Thats why I bought them from Webby.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Refund him what... lol?

Refund him $9.
01-01-2012, 01:31 PM #7
Budz
Former Staff
You must login or register to view this content. Here ya go Fox
01-01-2012, 01:39 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.