01-11-2012, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hay Guys Well I Sold Crunk A Psn AccountA Couple Weeks Ago And Now All Of A Sudden He Says It Is Gone....Believe me I now He Still Has It Because When i try to log into "the Account" The Password has been Changed..... I think he is just trying to get his Vbux Back....
01-11-2012, 11:13 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MrTinyBike View Post
Hay Guys Well I Sold Crunk A Psn AccountA Couple Weeks Ago And Now All Of A Sudden He Says It Is Gone....Believe me I now He Still Has It Because When i try to log into "the Account" The Password has been Changed..... I think he is just trying to get his Vbux Back....

Use the dispute template found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Also contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
01-11-2012, 04:05 PM #3
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
I didn't scam him, I had access to the account for about a week or even 2, then I log on, it tells me the password is no longer valid. Then I try logging in again it tells me the email/password is incorrect. So that means he tried to recover his account via email (I never had a chance to change it). All I want is my account (That I purchased) or a refund. I'm at school atm, so when I get home I'll take a picture or even video tape me trying to log on to the account using my phone, and upload it to tinypic or something. I even said to him a few times if he could check to see if the account got reset and a temporary password was sent to the email he gave me, or if he could give me a full refund (which won't happen because he spent it all).
01-11-2012, 08:53 PM #4
That Proves Nothing Heck i can take a picture of me trying to log into the account to " and it will not log in"...... You Are not going to get a refund because you do have the account or you obviously game someone else your password and they stole the account from you and your trying to get your money back No matter what its not my problem... because i do not have the account

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Use the dispute template found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Also contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Oops Sorry im new at reporting scammers... i didn't think i would ever have to
01-11-2012, 09:26 PM #5
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Well idc about the vBux I just want the account back and I didn't gameshare with anyone, can I at least have the original information just to see if I never changed the password.
02-05-2012, 03:49 PM #6
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
So is this dispute going to be dropped, because there is no real evidence of me scamming him, plus if the title is actually red, it says Trying, now that obviously means he's assuming I'm scamming him, which I'm not, there's nothing to show I am scamming him, so enough is enough. Fox please close this false dispute, I haven't stolen anything from him, nor am I trying to.
03-18-2012, 06:15 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute closed due to lack of involvement from accuser.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo