01-21-2012, 02:43 AM #1
RaZoR!
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Actual C++
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Bought founder code from him.
How much?: 311,375 vbux

Did you;
- Buy? [Buy]
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-I tried and still have not gotten a reply even though hes logged on since I send him the messages,
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I bought an founder code from this user yesterday and I sent vbux first even though am level 1 trustworthy so he send me a code and I was puzzle at first because he sent me and 12 digit code and I know that founder codes are 20 digits and xbl redeem codes are 20 also so I was trying to figure out what the code was for. So I pm and asked him where do I redeem code and he said elite website last pm I got from him send him numerous pm asking where to redeem it because it couldn't be elite website so I just went on an ps3 account on qriocity.com and try the code and said invalid I want an founder code for xbox or a full refund of my vbux please thank you in advance. Oh and to top that off he change his name a number of 3 times in the last 24 hours.
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 01-21-2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: added some more info.
01-21-2012, 03:39 AM #2
Contacted the accused user. He has 24 hours to reply.
01-21-2012, 06:58 AM #3
Whats Wrong?
01-21-2012, 01:58 PM #4
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by Actual
Whats Wrong?

The code you give me is not an founder code nor is it for xbox , so I want an founder code or a full refund of my vbux.
01-21-2012, 04:28 PM #5
It only gave me that pair of codes. If your still concern ill contact them
01-21-2012, 07:21 PM #6
RaZoR!
Banned

Your statement is incorrect if you got Hardened edition those weren't the only set of codes you got , you got an code for the playstation store or xbl marketplace and you got an founder card with an 20 digit number just like in the picture.

and on top of that the code you give me already used and I don't need anything for ps3 , the founder code is for xbox which I have so either you fix your mistake and get me a founder code or I want an full refund of my vbux please thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I don't want founder code anymore just refund my vbux in full amount please.
01-22-2012, 12:43 AM #7
RaZoR!
Banned
Can I get some assistant in this thread please.
01-23-2012, 01:20 AM #8

Why did the code not work?
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM #9
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Why did the code not work?

I can answer that for you connor the code didn't work because the code he give me he already redeem from the psn store and I don't have playstation 3 , I have xbox an the code was for elite on xbox.

Proof You must login or register to view this content.

he used the code, after looking at how much digits was in the code he sent me I tried it on qriocity.com and discover the code was already used, I can send you code to verify it don't work also Connor if you want.

and proof I didn't get nothing from the code You must login or register to view this content.

Connor I don't want code from him anymore just want my vbux back please.
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 01-23-2012 at 10:11 PM.
01-24-2012, 12:17 AM #10
Originally posted by Sinister
I can answer that for you connor the code didn't work because the code he give me he already redeem from the psn store and I don't have playstation 3 , I have xbox an the code was for elite on xbox.

Proof You must login or register to view this content.

he used the code, after looking at how much digits was in the code he sent me I tried it on qriocity.com and discover the code was already used, I can send you code to verify it don't work also Connor if you want.

and proof I didn't get nothing from the code You must login or register to view this content.

Connor I don't want code from him anymore just want my vbux back please.

You sent him 311,375 vBux. Was that before the vBux update?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo