01-28-2012, 06:03 PM #1
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:venom
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen:about 6 weeks ago

How did you purchase: i bought account from him for 40$ paypal

How much?:40$

Did you;
- Buy?x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes for 6 weeks he said that he forget the pass then he called US sony and he sayed he want some time to recover it from Irland sony he sayed that he msg them and recover it but he gave me the wrong email and pass i asked him to make sure he sayed the details doesnt work for him then he asked for couple weeks and i just wait him then i asked him for a dead time he told me that this sunday the dead time to give me the account when i msged him today he sayed that im scammer !!!! WTF i go first and send the money and waited for 6 weeks and now im scammer !!! I want that ****in account or a refund !!!
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i waited for long time and this is make me so mad after the 6 weeks he sayed im scammer !!! I want the account or full refund !! I will post pics and proofs that he never gave me the details and all the pms between us !
01-29-2012, 10:38 AM #11
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
I told you i dont want the money back i want the account that you never give me , and i told you im done with you !
01-29-2012, 05:01 PM #12
Venom
At least I can fight
YOU HAVE THE DAMN ACCOUNT. And what the hell do you mean your done with me? You can't go anywhere, you opened the dispute, stupidly, and now your not getting anywhere with this since your trying to scam...

EDIT: Why did I get the "accused scammer" user bar when he's the one attempting a scam. I gave him the info, the correct info, and he claims its fake. He wants the money and the account
01-29-2012, 07:48 PM #13
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
When i say "im done with you" i mean i talked with you 6 weeks and you keep telling me wait wait and on the end you told me i scammed you!? , so i have no talk with you i need a mod here !!!!
01-29-2012, 08:59 PM #14
Venom
At least I can fight
You idiot, we made the trade and then i said i had to call Sony, well that took me like a week due to school because I have a life. That's 1 week. Then i called and the guy said to wait for an email. That took another week. There's 2 weeks. I reset the info and sent you it and then you claimed "it wasnt working". So i asked for another week to try and get another email. There's 3 weeks. Then after a week of not getting the email, i took a whole week of NGU due to school since i had Finals. Theres 5 weeks. This is present day. Now stop bullshiting and gtfo. Your not getting your money back. You have the account.
01-29-2012, 11:20 PM #15
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
You have both the account and the money stop say bad things about me!! , if you really want to get from this give me the account or call sony and get proof that i have the account ! We both know that you still have the account just give it to me or refund me if you cant !
I have proof that you are bullshiting here i just wait any mod to come here Smile

If you dont have any thing new to say just STFU untill the mod come
01-30-2012, 12:44 AM #16
Venom
At least I can fight
Show me the proof? And you're a real moron, you can't call Sony and say. "Hey will you please give me the IP and details of the last person using the account? Thanks!" Yeah thats not how it works.

And no i dont have the account, i sent you the info, you have the account. And your not getting both, kthnxbai
01-30-2012, 12:26 PM #17
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
Can Foxkaz come here or any mod !?
01-31-2012, 12:47 AM #18
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by ZeroOo View Post
You have both the account and the money stop say bad things about me!! , if you really want to get from this give me the account or call sony and get proof that i have the account ! We both know that you still have the account just give it to me or refund me if you cant !
I have proof that you are bullshiting here i just wait any mod to come here Smile

If you dont have any thing new to say just STFU untill the mod come

I will be moderating this dispute. Please post this proof that you have that he is "bullshitting." Also, since a counter dispute is being brought against you, you will also receive the accused scammer userbar.
01-31-2012, 04:48 AM #19
Venom
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NP
I will be moderating this dispute. Please post this proof that you have that he is "bullshitting." Also, since a counter dispute is being brought against you, you will also receive the accused scammer userbar.

Hey mate, thanks for finally moderating this. And idk how i'm suppose to show you my proof. I already posted a pic of the info sent to him and my email has to much spam and i just delete all my messages every day. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo