02-04-2012, 11:22 PM #1
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: foysp
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:today

How did you purchase: trade

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? x

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nope, you can ask everyone who I've done a deal with, I use infamous to make my dummy save

Other comments: we did a deal burnout plat for superstar v8 plat eu then i see prince of persia 1% added to my account i know it was him becuase it just showed up right after he synced superstar v8 plat. from the time he synced prince of persia to the first trophy for superstar v8 is 4 mintues obivously it was him. i last time ive had some1 on my account was 4 days ago and the trophy on the prince of persia was earned today
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 02-04-2012 at 11:32 PM.
02-06-2012, 08:49 PM #11
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by HO View Post

the trophy on prince of persia was earned 4 minutes before the first trophy on superstar v8. i havent had any1 on my account since 29 of jan and i changed my password after he synced my trophies on 29 of jan

he has also offerd another plat instead of giving me prince of persia whitch i accept.

If you accept that, then please drop this stupid dispute as I believe it's driving away business from my shop. I have sent back SSV8 to lovefilm today and left Trinity Universe as my only high priority disk especially for you. Keep messaging me every 2 days to see if it has come. If you check the forums you'll find it's almost an instant plat, so it's beyond doubt as soon as it comes I'll do it for you to end this.
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by HO View Post

the trophy on prince of persia was earned 4 minutes before the first trophy on superstar v8. i havent had any1 on my account since 29 of jan and i changed my password after he synced my trophies on 29 of jan

he has also offerd another plat instead of giving me prince of persia whitch i accept.

So you two got a deal going?
02-06-2012, 09:10 PM #13
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you two got a deal going?

Yeah, when lovefilm sends me trinity universe I'm going to do that platinum for him to resolve all of this mess Smile
02-06-2012, 09:24 PM #14
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
you can close this dispute fox
02-06-2012, 09:49 PM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo