02-04-2012, 11:22 PM #1
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: foysp
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:today

How did you purchase: trade

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? x

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nope, you can ask everyone who I've done a deal with, I use infamous to make my dummy save

Other comments: we did a deal burnout plat for superstar v8 plat eu then i see prince of persia 1% added to my account i know it was him becuase it just showed up right after he synced superstar v8 plat. from the time he synced prince of persia to the first trophy for superstar v8 is 4 mintues obivously it was him. i last time ive had some1 on my account was 4 days ago and the trophy on the prince of persia was earned today
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 02-04-2012 at 11:32 PM.
02-04-2012, 11:32 PM #2
foysp
Banned
Ok, I knew this was coming.

First of all I'd like to say I do not own this game; I can provide a mod access to my PS3 to check my store, and access to my lovefilm to check my recent and past rentals as this is the only other medium I use to get my games.

Secondly, you can ask many members who have done deals with me who have a second account which game I use to make my dummy saves.
The proof of this would lie with Brandon1981, who when I first started selling trophies, traded with me and I used infamous on his account without a problem, he then bought a second platinum for me for a different account, on which I placed a 0% on infamous, no doubt he was pretty annoyed and pmed me to ask what I'd happened, I let him know that I was new at this and he guided me; he told me to either use a game that has no trophies or check if a user has the trophies for that game already. Ever since then I have and have had no problems with any user whatsoever.

I also check each users gamecard first to see if they have the infamous trophies so I can use the game; however, roughly 24 hours ago, I deleted infamous to install my back to karkand expansion, it was only then 'Paul M' contacted me asking for the Battlefield 3 trophies, now, I had no option to use a personal dummy save on his so had to contact him for a save of his own which he provided.

All of my referrals have had the infamous dummy save used on thier account, including I-DA-HO, as I showed above, it is evidently shown on one users account.
If not I contact the user for a save of thier own, as I did with Paul M.

I did not put the 0% on I-DA-HO's account and have no idea how it got there.

The final thing I'd like to say is, couldn't anyone dispute with this? If I know for example; I-DA-HO was sinking my burnout paradise within a couple of minutes, I could of put my GOW game on, 0% synched it and then opened a dispute saying he had to complete the game, which I disagree with.

Seen as I don't own the game and have no way to get on it, so even if I really wanted to I couldn't finish it off... I will offer a quick resolution, which is strongly begrudged seen as I haven't done anything. You can have 1 thing off my shop for free, if your not willing to accept that, I'm afraid I have nothing to offer.

Steve.
02-04-2012, 11:45 PM #3
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by foysp View Post
Ok, I knew this was coming.

First of all I'd like to say I do not own this game; I can provide a mod access to my PS3 to check my store, and access to my lovefilm to check my recent and past rentals as this is the only other medium I use to get my games.

Secondly, you can ask many members who have done deals with me who have a second account which game I use to make my dummy saves.
The proof of this would lie with Brandon1981, who when I first started selling trophies, traded with me and I used infamous on his account without a problem, he then bought a second platinum for me for a different account, on which I placed a 0% on infamous, no doubt he was pretty annoyed and pmed me to ask what I'd happened, I let him know that I was new at this and he guided me; he told me to either use a game that has no trophies or check if a user has the trophies for that game already. Ever since then I have and have had no problems with any user whatsoever.

I also check each users gamecard first to see if they have the infamous trophies so I can use the game; however, roughly 24 hours ago, I deleted infamous to install my back to karkand expansion, it was only then 'Paul M' contacted me asking for the Battlefield 3 trophies, now, I had no option to use a personal dummy save on his so had to contact him for a save of his own which he provided.

All of my referrals have had the infamous dummy save used on thier account, including I-DA-HO, as I showed above, it is evidently shown on one users account.
If not I contact the user for a save of thier own, as I did with Paul M.

I did not put the 0% on I-DA-HO's account and have no idea how it got there.

The final thing I'd like to say is, couldn't anyone dispute with this? If I know for example; I-DA-HO was sinking my burnout paradise within a couple of minutes, I could of put my GOW game on, 0% synched it and then opened a dispute saying he had to complete the game, which I disagree with.

Seen as I don't own the game and have no way to get on it, so even if I really wanted to I couldn't finish it off... I will offer a quick resolution, which is strongly begrudged seen as I haven't done anything. You can have 1 thing off my shop for free, if your not willing to accept that, I'm afraid I have nothing to offer.

Steve.

if you cant do the plat or 100% you could pay some1 to do it. that what i did when i was disputed for this
02-04-2012, 11:47 PM #4
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by HO View Post
if you cant do the plat or 100% you could pay some1 to do it. that what i did when i was disputed for this

I refuse to pay for something I have not done. Every user should sync a 0% just before someone syncs there plat for free plats. this is outrageous. I don't even own the game and I've apparently synced 0%...

I've tried to be a civil and offer you a free thing from my shop. Other than that, there is nothing I can offer, and I'm certainly not paying someone else any amount of money for something I haven't done.
02-05-2012, 05:04 PM #5
foysp
Banned
Even though I have done nothing; I have tried to be civil and offer the user $10, if that's not accepted, then I'll take a ban. Not willing to give anything else because of a flaw in the system which has been exploited here.

Guess it's my time to say goodbye to NGU Smile
02-06-2012, 01:33 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Even though I have done nothing; I have tried to be civil and offer the user $10, if that's not accepted, then I'll take a ban. Not willing to give anything else because of a flaw in the system which has been exploited here.

Guess it's my time to say goodbye to NGU Smile

You claim not to own the game, yet you have this on the your PSN account?(The PSN account listed here on NGU)
02-06-2012, 02:05 PM #7
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You claim not to own the game, yet you have this on the your PSN account?(The PSN account listed here on NGU)

Yes, I was in the middle of trading plat for plat, thats the point of my shop?
It has trophy hacks for it , and I've used trophy hacks on several other games, so surely if it was me with that game I'd of had the game platinumed by now.
02-06-2012, 02:14 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Yes, I was in the middle of trading plat for plat, thats the point of my shop?
It has trophy hacks for it , and I've used trophy hacks on several other games, so surely if it was me with that game I'd of had the game platinumed by now.

Can you prove that it was a part of a deal?

Originally posted by HO View Post

Can you please prove that it was him who put it there?
02-06-2012, 02:47 PM #9
foysp
Banned

I can give you access to my lovefilm rental service and my playstation store to see what games I have as these are the only two mediums I have for attaining them.

The deal is in progress with a non-NGU user named PatienceofKaori, (gnat_ has traded with him too just to note.) I don't know if I can provide proof through him due to him not being on here. If I can however, if you check his gamercard, you'll see the 10% of saw I synced when we both updated our current progress (reason I have a 32%) The reason mines smaller is because saw is a legit platinum and PoP is saves like I said earlier.

If there's anything else I can give please let me know. Since I had the run in with Brandon1981 which I explained above, I got into the habit of checking if a user has infamous before I use it to make a dummy save, so since then as soon as that platinum is synced I have just deleted the account so I know which peoples platinums I still have left to finish.
02-06-2012, 07:35 PM #10
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

the trophy on prince of persia was earned 4 minutes before the first trophy on superstar v8. i havent had any1 on my account since 29 of jan and i changed my password after he synced my trophies on 29 of jan

he has also offerd another plat instead of giving me prince of persia whitch i accept.
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 02-06-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo