02-08-2012, 08:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: fourtwozero#
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

When did this happen: today

How did you purchase: 1200 msp for psn acc

How much?: 1200 msp

- Trade / buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he'll be back in 10mins, been 40.

PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

other comment:
just give me the account man, make it easy. you gave me an invalid account where it had to get an email sent, and the email was fake. dont make this hard, i even called Sony..

make it easy for both of us.
02-11-2012, 08:14 PM #11
Originally posted by MATT23116
hi

hi pls respond man
02-23-2012, 11:25 AM #12
Contacted

Can you please respond to this thread, he obviously isnt giving me the account what he owes me. I want him either banned or posts in this thread to be made.

I have been waiting far too long now.
02-25-2012, 04:41 AM #13
Originally posted by GotMeVexed View Post
Can you please respond to this thread, he obviously isnt giving me the account what he owes me. I want him either banned or posts in this thread to be made.

I have been waiting far too long now.

I have been waiting far too long now.[/QUOTE]

I need you to clarify what actually happened, go through every agonizing detail. I don't even understand what you two were trying to do, and what on earth?:

Since when can you buy PSN cards from xbox.com... stare

You have the accused scammer bar as well because I don't find what you've posted to this point believable, not to mention you just joined a month ago, rushed to 100 posts and then opened a dispute (the day you were allowed to trade) against someone who's donated to the site and been here a year longer than you have.
02-25-2012, 02:03 PM #14
stare

If you look at the full conversation, i misread what he said, so said xbox.com.

The day after i was scammed, i showed psychobean alot of valid proof. He said it was fine and obviously just ignored it all.

And whether he has donated and been here longer or not, he still has broken the rules. I see just as many premium scammers than non-premium so you cant say that.

It also doesnt matter if im only at 150 posts, it means nothing. If my posts to 100 posts where rubbish, they would have been deleted.

To conclude this response, I contacted sony about the account, they said it is against their law to give the account to me as I do not know the address that was put in, or the name.

He said he does not know, so there is no way he can get it back. I either want my refund or him gone.
03-28-2012, 03:14 AM #15
Originally posted by fourtwozero
Just give up man I didnt use any code and im still looking for 1200 points because i need the mw3 maps soon :/

I dont own an xbox.

Can we get an update on this dispute?
03-28-2012, 10:59 AM #16
MATT, i asked 420# for some details about his account so I could call SONY, he used his address details as fake. I did ring them. They said to me that you need to know the address in order to get the account, 420# said he just put all fake details in and not remember them. So I want my refund or him banned as there is no way in me getting his account. Which I traded for 1200 MSP points. Which I bought and I do not even own an xbox.
03-28-2012, 08:02 PM #17
Originally posted by fourtwozero
Can this get closed ? he has no proof of purchase and the accused scammer thing is annoyin

Refund GotMeVexed what he paid you.
04-03-2012, 01:06 PM #18
MATT, i asked 420# for some details about his account so I could call SONY, he used his address details as fake. I did ring them. They said to me that you need to know the address in order to get the account, 420# said he just put all fake details in and not remember them. So I want my refund or him banned as there is no way in me getting his account. Which I traded for 1200 MSP points. Which I bought and I do not even own an xbox.

This has been going on too long. He has stolen MSP from you, and I've banned him for it.

Dispute resolved

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo