02-16-2012, 01:16 AM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Scammed by SHAkA

• Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

• Section: Legitimate trophies; two way trophy trade

• When: December

• Proof: Our SEN accounts/NGU private messages; I'll private message any proof to the dispute moderator when necessary.

• Explanation: I synced SHAkA's (You must login or register to view this content. MO_PLAYING) two trophy sets months ago, wheras SHAkA has not.

• Contact: I have told him that I would open a dispute twice over the last two weeks, yet SHAkA doesn't seem to care about finishing his end. He even said 'go ahead' ...

• Additional: -
02-16-2012, 08:31 AM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
i did for him dead island and tour de france 100% platinum and did some of Burn zombie burn and on top of that i give him Bzb Lobby and the deal was i do some but not all!! Bzb right now i dont have the game lobby once new spoofer out ill do the rest how about that julian ?
Last edited by SHAkA ; 02-16-2012 at 08:53 AM.
02-16-2012, 02:00 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
where is the MODS!!!! why im been marked as Accused Scammer ? without mods at present ?
02-16-2012, 03:21 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Julian View Post
Scammed by SHAkA

• Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

• Section: Legitimate trophies; two way trophy trade

• When: December

• Proof: Our SEN accounts/NGU private messages; I'll private message any proof to the dispute moderator when necessary.

• Explanation: I synced SHAkA's (You must login or register to view this content. MO_PLAYING) two trophy sets months ago, wheras SHAkA has not.

• Contact: I have told him that I would open a dispute twice over the last two weeks, yet SHAkA doesn't seem to care about finishing his end. He even said 'go ahead' ...

• Additional: -

Please reply to his suggestion.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 02-16-2012 at 09:14 PM.
02-16-2012, 03:56 PM #5
SHAkA
League Champion
here is some not all proof its just so many

You must login or register to view this content.

i did dead island and tour de france for free

02-16-2012, 04:17 PM #6
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i did for him dead island and tour de france 100% platinum and did some of Burn zombie burn and on top of that i give him Bzb Lobby and the deal was i do some but not all!! Bzb right now i dont have the game lobby once new spoofer out ill do the rest how about that julian ?

Sure.

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Please reply to his suggestion.

Because you are accused of scamming, hence the accused scammer bar...

Can close for now.
02-16-2012, 04:18 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo