02-16-2012, 02:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mentality
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase?: Steam account

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 2/15/12

How did you purchase: Traded account

How much?: Traded account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Pm on NGU
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing

Other comments: Had a good trade untill this.
Last edited by A Goony Goblin ; 02-16-2012 at 05:04 PM.
02-16-2012, 03:25 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Molino View Post
Traded accounts he got his account back, changed info.

PROOF OF TRADE

You must login or register to view this content.

Use the dispute template found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Also contacted the accused user.
02-16-2012, 05:50 PM #3
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Use the dispute template found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Done. /10char

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

I did get the account back, but was still scammed!
02-16-2012, 08:25 PM #4
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Done. /10char

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I did get the account back, but was still scammed!

Hey, I'm really sorry this happened. I thought it was in the clear, but I guess it came back to bite me in the ass again. This is completely my own fault. Do you have access to the account, again? If not, I'll try to get it back. Until then, it'd only be fair that I give you your Nexon account back. Just let me change the password and everything.

Again, I'm really sorry, I hadn't expected this. I thought I secured everything. But please don't think I scammed you.
02-16-2012, 08:27 PM #5
Originally posted by Mentality View Post
Hey, I'm really sorry this happened. I thought it was in the clear, but I guess it came back to bite me in the ass again. This is completely my own fault. Do you have access to the account, again? If not, I'll try to get it back. Until then, it'd only be fair that I give you your Nexon account back. Just let me change the password and everything.

Again, I'm really sorry, I hadn't expected this. I thought I secured everything. But please don't think I scammed you.

I just wanted the steam account lol...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Why cant you get the steam back? WHoever changed the password i dont know it

Now both passwords are changed!?
Last edited by A Goony Goblin ; 02-16-2012 at 08:30 PM.
02-16-2012, 08:30 PM #6
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I just wanted the steam account lol...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Why cant you get the steam back? WHoever changed the password i dont know it

I contacted Steam about getting the account back.

Anyways, a little while ago one of my computers was infected with a keylogger (which is what I get for letting my friends use it to try and Jailbreak iPods and stuff), and everything was stolen. I thought I had gotten rid of it and secured all of my accounts again, but apparently I was wrong. I'm seeing if I can retrieve any of my old passwords and stuff from Steam, now. And also getting your Nexon account back to you, at least until we can straighten this out.
02-16-2012, 08:32 PM #7
I contacted Steam about getting the account back.

Anyways, a little while ago one of my computers was infected with a keylogger (which is what I get for letting my friends use it to try and Jailbreak iPods and stuff), and everything was stolen. I thought I had gotten rid of it and secured all of my accounts again, but apparently I was wrong. I'm seeing if I can retrieve any of my old passwords and stuff from Steam, now. And also getting your Nexon account back to you, at least until we can straighten this out.

I got it back i just changed pass and now my email is changed and so is pass. You had access to email and pass was same info i gave you :/
02-16-2012, 08:34 PM #8
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I got it back i just changed pass and now my email is changed and so is pass. You had access to email and pass was same info i gave you :/

Which account did you get back?
02-16-2012, 08:35 PM #9
Which account did you get back?

The one i gave you i just changed pass from email but i didnt change the email info, the email info was same as the account info and i guess somebody got that to ...??
02-16-2012, 08:37 PM #10
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
The one i gave you i just changed pass from email but i didnt change the email info, the email info was same as the account info and i guess somebody got that to ...??

I have no clue, but now I can't access my email. I have to recover that now. Unless that's what you meant, then yeah, someone seems to have gotten my email too.

EDIT: This is turning out to be a really crappy day. :|

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo