02-26-2012, 05:17 AM #1
Meeky
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Cien
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase/SELL/trade?: Sell

Proof: HIS TROPHIES ARE ON MY PS3 R2S ON BLANK ACCOUNT gt5 PLAT AND SOME gt5 LEGIT TROPHIES ALL FOR 50

When did this happen: 6/7 WEEKS AGO A LONG TIME TO PAY UP

How did you purchase:

TROPHIES

How much?: GT5 plat for someone else or a 2nd account and the rest of these You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes a lot in PMS
If yes, What did they say?:- he said i \PM outtie, so what pay me bro.

Other comments:

If you want i well take photos of the trophies and plat on nblack account on PS3

Worked am ball$ of getting these trophies
Last edited by Meeky ; 02-26-2012 at 05:23 AM.
02-27-2012, 02:56 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Cien View Post
i really dont know that.i thougth he had already an 100% savegame i dont really know wat is going on here.i think it was a miss understanding.as i sad i migth get banned but i will not pay that amount to that user, because this thing its crazy.PM and tellme wat i need to do and if i need to pay him.

You don't know? You have to know if you ordered these for that price...

Originally posted by Paul
You must login or register to view this content.

And the full plat for for a 2nd account mate.

So these trophies are not on a blank account, and therefor can't be sold on?
02-27-2012, 03:03 PM #12
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

look , just tellme wat i need to do. i dont wanna have this title anymore. i really dont know i have been a shity month with lot of work i migth did say that to him.i think he had some screenshots.im not saying his wrong, just talk to him and say to him to give you the proofs.but i did not have any trophies from him, and i did not give him my acc details.i have a life so im going to work and i will be here at nigth.(its 16:03 rigth now?

im spanish ,sorry if i wrote something wrong.
02-27-2012, 03:39 PM #13
Meeky
Dark Knight

These trophies are on blank account ready to sync to his 2 accounts and can't be sold on i said fox because there made for his account,
02-27-2012, 03:42 PM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
These trophies are on blank account ready to sync to his 2 accounts and can't be sold on i said fox because there made for his account,

But technically you can still sell them? Also show me some proof that he said yes to pay this amount for those trophies.
02-27-2012, 03:50 PM #15
Meeky
Dark Knight
But technically you can still sell them? Also show me some proof that he said yes to pay this amount for those trophies.

proof well be in the chat You must login or register to view this content. also PM i sell plat i know.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

You find the proof he even said him self he ordered the trophies.
02-28-2012, 11:21 AM #16
Meeky
Dark Knight
So you did order these trophies for the price mentioned?

Any updates fox? Shiver
02-28-2012, 09:21 PM #17
Meeky
Dark Knight

Updates please...........
02-28-2012, 10:37 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Cien View Post
look , just tellme wat i need to do. i dont wanna have this title anymore. i really dont know i have been a shity month with lot of work i migth did say that to him.i think he had some screenshots.im not saying his wrong, just talk to him and say to him to give you the proofs.but i did not have any trophies from him, and i did not give him my acc details.i have a life so im going to work and i will be here at nigth.(its 16:03 rigth now?

im spanish ,sorry if i wrote something wrong.

Updates please...........

Honestly, this seems like a communication failure. The accused user doesn't seem to understand what he ordered, and neither what it was going to cost.

The trophies are on blank accounts, so in theory they can be sold. Just create a 'ready 2 sync' thread in the trophy auctions. I can see how this is unfair for you, but this isn't intentional scamming.

Dispute closed.
02-28-2012, 10:53 PM #19
Honestly, this seems like a communication failure. The accused user doesn't seem to understand what he ordered, and neither what it was going to cost.

The trophies are on blank accounts, so in theory they can be sold. Just create a 'ready 2 sync' thread in the trophy auctions. I can see how this is unfair for you, but this isn't intentional scamming.

Dispute closed.

User requested the thread to be re-opened.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo