03-20-2012, 03:21 AM #1
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:vRoyale
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase/sell/trade?: I Sold my b2izkik Psn Account, 9Th Prestige.

Proof:He Currently Has my Account In His Hands, Changed the Password. But i Am Going to call PSN TOnight To retrieve it Back. He Said His Father Would Send the Money Tonight, But Its Already lAte

When did this happen:
3/18/12-Present
How did you purchase: Transaction Is Supposed to be Over Paypal

How much?:100$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?------------------
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: He Said he father will pay by tonight. But Its Already 10pm Where i Live, So i Am Taking My Account BackReaper I hate Scammers Waste my time
Update : I got my account Back, Never Dealing with this noob again. Please Keep the Accused Scammer On his Page Its funny
Last edited by _StAtEaMiNd_ ; 03-20-2012 at 09:28 PM.
03-20-2012, 07:02 AM #2
vRoyale
Are you high?
Haha, you think Im stupid? I am not going to send the money if you change the password -.-
03-20-2012, 09:08 PM #3
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN
Originally posted by vRoyale View Post
Haha, you think Im stupid? I am not going to send the money if you change the password -.-

No You Changed the Password I Am Calling PSn Up Tonight To get my account back. Too Bad Your Retarted Little Kid that Thinks They Can Steal Accounts LOL Thanks for the free trial on playing on my account noob

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.lol on the phone with psn right know haha :carling:
03-21-2012, 01:26 PM #4
vRoyale
Are you high?
"Accused Scammer. Be careful when trading with this user." , Why do I get this I didn't even scam him, He changed his password so I didnt send him the money, so why am I the one getting that Title?
Last edited by vRoyale ; 03-21-2012 at 01:52 PM.
03-21-2012, 10:19 PM #5
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN
"Accused Scammer. Be careful when trading with this user." , Why do I get this I didn't even scam him, He changed his password so I didnt send him the money, so why am I the one getting that Title?

Really your funny. As Soon as i Gave you My Password, You Changed the email on It. N Never sent the money Too Bad I got my account back lol Know Your stuck with the scammer title. What you Deserve anyways.
03-21-2012, 10:19 PM #6
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN

Really your funny. As Soon as i Gave you My Password, You Changed the email on It. N Never sent the money Too Bad I got my account back lol Know Your stuck with the scammer title. What you Deserve anyways.
03-26-2012, 08:50 AM #7
Liam
In my man cave
Dispute resolved, user got his account back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo