03-22-2012, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: zzreaperhd
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What item or service was bought/sold/traded? Sold

Proof: Mods will post screenshot soon.

When did this happen: Today Reaper opened a Paypal disputed 35$ CAD. He sent me 35$ for mw3 rank up service from my shop. Also in my Shop it says no REFUNDS CLEARLY.

How did you purchase: He did.

How much?:35$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?....x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes i told him why did you open dispute?
If yes, What did they say?:- Nonthing......

Other comments:
03-22-2012, 04:51 AM #11
meaning that he opend a paypal dispute....
03-22-2012, 04:58 AM #12
Originally posted by BosnianBeast1 View Post
meaning that he opend a paypal dispute....

How many levels were you supposed to level his account, and how much did you actually do?
03-22-2012, 05:00 AM #13
Well I believe 5th prestige have it in messeges I couldnt start because he kept sending me wrong info.. First he sent me info I tryed it didnt work. I pm him. He gives me some other info doesnt work.... It seems fishy like he wanted to get a refund..
03-22-2012, 05:04 AM #14
Well I believe 5th prestige have it in messeges I couldnt start because he kept sending me wrong info.. First he sent me info I tryed it didnt work. I pm him. He gives me some other info doesnt work.... It seems fishy like he wanted to get a refund..

So he paid you $35, then sent you info. You tried to level but couldn't log in, and then he disputed you on paypal and had his $35 returned?
03-22-2012, 05:05 AM #15
Yes sir. ...
03-22-2012, 05:07 AM #16
Yes sir. ...

You didn't lose anything then. You didn't waste time leveling him, so you didn't do anything to earn one bit of the $35. Just because your shop claims 'no refunds' doesn't protect you from paypal or this dispute section.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo